• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

You And Your Better Half

OK, I was joking, here is She Who Must Be Obeyed, my son and his SWMBO. Our family moto is
"If it can't be done with a flyrod in your hand, you don't need to do it."

Attachments

• Antimony, Jully 4th_005 (Medium).JPG
    Antimony, Jully 4th_005 (Medium).JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 119
OK, everyone, time for a basic English language since most of these posts are making the same mistake. If you and Bob go to the show, you say "Bob and I went to the show." "Me and Bob at the show" is horribly, horribly wrong. Your name doesn't go first even if you are very egocentric. You should use "me" only when it sounds right without the other person's name. For example, you would not say, "Me went to the show." However, you could say "Would you like to come to the show with me?" In that case, you should use use "Bob and me."

Yes, but in the example you provided (Me and Bob at the show), it would be fine if written "Bob and me at the show", because "Me at the show" would be just fine.

Wade, it is so awesome to put a face to your name! You are such an ornery cuss, you always make me literally LOL. Your face totally matches your personality. You've got that "grin" on your face in that photo. Thanks much for all the "yuks" you bring to the forum. ;)

Me and my girl :)

Attachments

• t+f_001.jpg
    t+f_001.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 94
  • t+f_002.jpg
    t+f_002.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 95
  • t+f_003.jpg
    t+f_003.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 96
toms_farm2-18-07(9).jpg

The Joel and I are at the end.

I'm in the Grey, and he is in the Red.

LOL! I didn't have to post a new pic!

I ahve tow "better halves":
Eric is my boyfriend of almost 4 years now. I guess we are basically "married"..at least we act like it :)
ericandrachel.jpg

And my second "better half" is equine and is named Nela:
NELA030.jpg

This is at her NCO Academy graduation last year. We really need to take some better pics!

normal_DSCF1067.jpg

Back