• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

You And Your Better Half

Ok...here we go. First is Jonathan and I right after the ceremony (do you know how hard it is to sit in the sand in a wedding dress or suit?). Second is our last day in Hawaii at one of the overlooks.

~Katie

Attachments

• Wedding_Pictures_0032.JPG
    Wedding_Pictures_0032.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 185
  • Hawaii_0155.JPG
    Hawaii_0155.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 185
Ok...here we go. First is Jonathan and I right after the ceremony (do you know how hard it is to sit in the sand in a wedding dress or suit?). Second is our last day in Hawaii at one of the overlooks.

~Katie

awww, too cute ^_^

Stephanie, I also love that picture of you two looking up. It's perfect!

Chris is definitely my better half. Here we are at a dorm meeting, and at another dorm's formal party.

meandchris.jpg

100_1326.jpg

Hi All....

Awww... all you couples are adorable! What a fun thread!!

Welll....since there is no Mr. SnakeCreations, here's me with my everlasting relationship, Sam the Golden. He's been with me 9 years and is "my guy"

The next are me with my kids... I don't know any 'gang' signs, sooooo I flashed the only one I know.... silly, I know!

Enjoy!!

-Tonya

Attachments

• SamandI.jpg
    SamandI.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 176
  • FamilySigns.jpg
    FamilySigns.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 178
That's very funny! I don't know any gang symbols either, but I know the one YOU flashed! And you don't look 45!

Also, thanks Jay. That's the pic all the family members wanted. The photographer had insisted that we both take off our glasses, which had simply never occurred to us . . .

That's very funny! I don't know any gang symbols either, but I know the one YOU flashed! And you don't look 45!

Also, thanks Jay. That's the pic all the family members wanted. The photographer had insisted that we both take off our glasses, which had simply never occurred to us . . .

ha! I know, my kids think I'm such a nerd. LoL... Thanks SO much, it's so nice of you to say!

I will agree with what others have said...that wedding pic of yours ROCKS!

^That is the cutest pic! Your daughters look so much like you...they're like your little "mini me's." Very cute.

Thank you - those three are my pride and joy - truly my greatest accomplishment ever. I could produce all the Lava combos in the world and it just wouldn't compare.... blasphemy, I know! :D

Thanks again - now a feel a little less lame for not having a partner...:p

Enjoy!

-Tonya

wow, this is cool. If i saw any of you guys at the grocery store, i would never suspect a fellow snake owner.

Just goes to show you...

Of course this is a group shot of a few members from here.. Me and Jenn were not sitting together in the picture, but the kids were thrown in for good measure too.. Of course Jenn rarely wants to be in pictures, so this is indeed a rare moment..

toms_farm2-18-07(9).jpg

Regards... Tim of T and J

Here's the one of me and my better half.

l_e2090ef0b8209dd951b49204cdca530c.jpg

l_70f11e681c268e949d82a36fc670b12f.jpg

That picture was taken in Busch Gardens, on our 1st year annvi.

Next month, on the 8th, is our 2nd year annvi!
I love her to death!

Here is me and my lesser half :devil01:

First is me and Danny at his uncle's house 3 years ago, then at my sister's college graduation last winter

Attachments

• meanddanny.gif
    meanddanny.gif
    118.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_4124.JPG
    IMG_4124.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 136
Thanks again - now i feel a little less lame for not having a partner...:p

Enjoy!

-Tonya
Tonya, you shouldn't feel the least bit lame! You're raising a spectacular family, and you all look so very happy. Can't fake that! Stay proud, beautiful lady! :cheers:

Last edited:
Great thread! Here's Pete and I at one of his friend's wedding anniversary and with his son on his birthday

Attachments

• anni1.JPG
    anni1.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 115
OK, everyone, time for a basic English language since most of these posts are making the same mistake. If you and Bob go to the show, you say "Bob and I went to the show." "Me and Bob at the show" is horribly, horribly wrong. Your name doesn't go first even if you are very egocentric. You should use "me" only when it sounds right without the other person's name. For example, you would not say, "Me went to the show." However, you could say "Would you like to come to the show with me?" In that case, you should use use "Bob and me."

Here's an image of us on a hiking trip.
KJ

Attachments

• small_P1010063.jpg
    small_P1010063.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 110
Of course this is a group shot of a few members from here.. Me and Jenn were not sitting together in the picture, but the kids were thrown in for good measure too.. Of course Jenn rarely wants to be in pictures, so this is indeed a rare moment..

toms_farm2-18-07(9).jpg

Regards... Tim of T and J
You do realize that you are going to pay for posting that, right?

After looking at all the pictures I have decided you don't look like the kind of people I would like to be associated with.

Back