• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

You And Your Better Half

I'll play. Here are a couple of PJ and I. I am still trying to figure out what she sees in me. Luv ya babe!
Jay :cool:

I can't speak for her, Jay, but I can see that you have notably nice teeth!

Here we are at wedding #1 (Phoenix, formal) and just after wedding #2 (Victoria, BC, Canada, casual).

Attachments

• No glasses shrunk.jpg
    No glasses shrunk.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_1666s.jpg
    IMG_1666s.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 150
Here you go. It's 4 years old, but that's all you're going to get from me! ;)

Last edited:
This is from last Christmas :cheers:

I'm the short one :santa:

MamasCamera4-19-080012.jpg

Sure why not! I'll join in..bout time Joe became a little part of this community..lol! Here is me and Joe :0)

Maizeshots069.jpg
[/IMG]

Here are a couple pictures of me and my hubby, Travis.....the LOVE of my life and definitely my better half!! The B&W one is of our first dance at our wedding in (my favorite pic of us) and the second is last year on our anniversary.

Attachments

• small4.jpg
    small4.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 136
  • small2.bmp
    134.4 KB · Views: 135
Me, wife and kids at the St. Augustine Alligator Farm a couple months ago.

img008.jpg

Gorgeous family, Norm! Is that place fun to go to?

Better than Disney World!

j/k it was suprisingly alot better than I expected. I don't know if I'd tell you to drive up for it, but if you are in St. Augustine, don't miss it.

Here is me and my "better" half at our wedding.

Attachments

• 20060506wedding4.jpg
    20060506wedding4.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 142
Back