• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

6/6/06

Maybe I should have pmed her, that may have been more delicate, but then again, it was sharp a sharp comment after someone said it upset them...
But DANG jazz, what bug crawled up your butt?
I really didn't mean to get into an all out, but I guess I could have tamed it down a bit, after all my words were sharp as well.
In keeping with the theme of the thread, I still mean what I said of course. :devil01:

Serpwidgets said:
And further evidence for the emo = Emo theory, back in the olden days, Emo cuts off his own finger in the movie UHF. :wavey:

Boy, is my face red!

:rofflemow:
Its all starting to make since now.....

No insect or arachnid laden sphincter here. I'm just one who strives for, and appreciates, consistency. And I'm certainly not "fostering" Tula here - I'll call her out on things, as I have in the past.

:cheers: - to our opinions!

regards,
jazz

p.s. I still hate you all. ;)

Obviously I need "calling out" as well from time to time. I certainly can't fault you for it, though the voodoo dolls for you and Tula are almost completed. :dgrin:

kimbyra said:
But DANG jazz, what bug crawled up your butt?
Would you really want him any other way? I mean, I might. I'd prefer that he were female, with 40 fewer I.Q. points, identical appearance to Eva Longoria (or whatever her bleepin' name is), and infatuated with men with large corn collections, and with bigger... Well, you get my point. :grin01:

jazzgeek said:
No insect or arachnid laden sphincter here. I'm just one who strives for, and appreciates, consistency. And I'm certainly not "fostering" Tula here - I'll call her out on things, as I have in the past.

:cheers: - to our opinions!

regards,
jazz

p.s. I still hate you all. ;)
I hate you better..... but only on Tuesdays and fridays.

kimbyra said:
Obviously I need "calling out" as well from time to time. I certainly can't fault you for it, though the voodoo dolls for you and Tula are almost completed. :dgrin:
ACK!

...and...

:roflmao:

That's all I need. To be "stuck, together" (NOTE THE IMPORTANCE OF PUNCTUATION MARKS!) with Elle. I might develop a taste for haggis.

Besides, it's tough enough with hana. I just can't seem to be rid of her. :grin01:

regards,
jazz

King21 said:
This thread is so long. Not bad for only 2 1/2 days!
I feel at home here. The dark lord of the underworld really knows how to throw a thread party!
:grin01:

Roy Munson said:
Would you really want him any other way? I mean, I might. I'd prefer that he were female, with 40 fewer I.Q. points, identical appearance to Eva Longoria (or whatever her bleepin' name is), and infatuated with men with large corn collections, and with bigger...
Personalities? (From the TV version of "Young Frankenstein"....)

regards,
jazz

What's kinda funny is the timing of this 'women and cornsnakes' turn here. My Mom last night begged me to sell off my corns. She doesn't think I'll meet a nice girl that will want to settle down with me as long as they are around.

So I am sending her picture to Cliff. ;)

Thats funny, my mom thinks I won't be able to get involved with any guys because as soon as they see my snakes, their outta there.
Hee, hee, "as soon as they see my snakes". It should have been a male posting that.

kimbyra said:
Thats funny, my mom thinks I won't be able to get involved with any guys because as soon as they see my snakes, their outta there.
Hee, hee, "as soon as they see my snakes". It should have been a male posting that.
Yep. The woman I've been "seeing" for a few years hates my snakes. When I had eight, she told me that I was seriously jeopardizing our chances of cohabitation. I've sextupled the collection since then. :grin01:

I figure, people all have hobbies, so ya gotta find someone who can tolerate your hobbies, as well as you tolerate their hobbies. Some chicky-poos I know buy a lot of shoes. Some guys I know are fanatics about football, spending lots of dough going to away games and all. I like snakes, so as far as I'm concerned - be cool with it or take a hike.
Cheers!

Wow! What can I say about this thread that hasn't already been said? When I saw there were over a hundred replies all of a sudden I thought it was time to change my contacts!
I'm not sure if I'm more or less glad I posted that emo-bashing poster now:)

Anyway, I've laughed, I've learned, I've acquired far to much information about a some people's preferences in the opposite sex...*ahemdean*

I guess there's not much to add that hasn't been said in this one.

Back