• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Cleveland and N. Eastern Ohioans....Cookout at Danny's!

As long as I've got the date correct(July 4th,right?) then you can count me and Matt in for being there! However, there is the possibility that there will be up to 3 kids with us. So..........maybe 5 of us? If that's okay?

I'll have place settings, ketchup, mustard, mayo and lettuce but could use someone to bring an onion and tomato for the burgs.

I'll add some onions & tomatoes to my list of what to bring.

PS-Each of you will be bringing an '09 hatchling for the distinguished host, I'm sure this goes without saying, it is the hospatible thing to do.

I'll bring you a non-feeder.;)

As long as I've got the date correct(July 4th,right?) then you can count me and Matt in for being there!

:dancer:

However, there is the possibility that there will be up to 3 kids with us. So..........maybe 5 of us? If that's okay?

Sounds fine to me.

Just sent PM's to Lori, Lauri, Deb, Hallie and Kyle. Let me know if you didn't get it.

MinLynn, yours says you are set up to NOT get pm's??? PM me a way to get you an address and phone#.:wavey:

I'll bring dessert of some kind. Probably brownies and maybe some cookies. :)

Danny, I just realized how close you are to me, just over an hour!! I was expecting it to be more like 2 hours. And you're only 40 min from where I'll be over the weekend, so even better!

Any chance anyone coming has an 0.1 Hypo Blood (het lav prefered but not necessary) for sale that will be ready to go next year? I've yet to prove Rael (my avatar) for hypo.

Any chance anyone coming has an 0.1 Hypo Blood (het lav prefered but not necessary) for sale that will be ready to go next year? I've yet to prove Rael (my avatar) for hypo.
Not me, I'm sorry. I don't even keep snakes...I've just been hanging around for the lolz.

I'll see you guys next weekend!! xoxo

Looks like the head count, thus far, is:

Danny, wife, son, & daughter = 4
Deb (me) & Ken (Hubby) = 2
Lori = 1
Kyle & River(?) = 1 or 2
Hallie = 1
Lauri + one = 2

MinLynn 2 adults and 3 chitlins????

^^^^^^^^^^^
Is this still accurate???

And who's bringing what??? Just want to make sure we've got all the basic food groups covered.

MinLynn 2 adults and 3 chitlins????

^^^^^^^^^^^
Is this still accurate???

And who's bringing what??? Just want to make sure we've got all the basic food groups covered.

Sorry, it'll just be 2 adults no chitlins. I'm throwing 'em all out for the weekend.

Man, I would love to attend this and pick your guys' brains on everything Corn Snake, but I'm busy the 4th.:headbang:

Sorry to say, River can't make it...bummer!

Well that's it...I'm not coming now.... ;)

I'll be bringing dessert of some kind, probably brownies and/or cookies. And maybe some fruit of some sort??

I will be arriving a bit late, my sister is doing her first 3 day event (horsey stuff!! :D, if anybody likes horses, feel free to come on down and watch that morning, very cool!) in Middlefield, and she rides her cross country phase at 10:30, so I should be able to leave there by 11:30 to come up (and I think its about a 45 minute drive).

Alas ... It looks like I am not going to be able to make it after all.

Found out, this evening, that Ken has been scheduled to work an extra duty job on Sat.

The extra income is nice but ... not being able to go up there is a bummer.:(

Back