• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Controlling size

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel I should just mention:

You'll want to get your snake a 20 gallon LONG tank... not just a 20 gallon. There's a BIG difference.

OK, all you drama queens; go to your respective corners.
And make way for the comedy queen? :shrugs:

FWIW, the only reason I'm posting on this thread is the fortuitous correlation between the thread title and my current avatar.
I have an open box of Triscuits from New Year's Eve that's fresher than this joke. You're usually a funny guy, but I have to place this post in the "miss" column...

And make way for the comedy queen? :shrugs:
Court jester? :shrugs:

I have an open box of Triscuits from New Year's Eve that's fresher than this joke. You're usually a funny guy, but I have to place this post in the "miss" column...
Some are hits, some aren't; my batting average speaks for itself.

"I'm like Chomsky with dick jokes." - Bill Hicks

regards,
jazz

I have a thread here called COHABS ARE FIGHTING!!! that was psoted on 4/1/08, maybe you should look into purchasing one of those snakes. I think one of those varied species might suit your needs...

Oh please don't ban me. Look at how cute I am.
Jeez, OK, i'll get a 20 gal. and feed every 10 days. Hows that?

Still have an attitude. Hows that? Feed it as per the plan... as what I am pretty sure darn near 50 posts tells you what to do. Are you hard of reading, because I am pretty sure you might not be in the right place if so. You have to be the most ridiculous pet owner I have heard of. To paraphrase a few 'would you put your baby in the crib, and starve it because of limited space' and even better yet 'go ask any animal group pertaining to their interest (ie cat lovers) is it ok to starve the life out of my cat so somehow I can feel I have conquered Gods great plan as to the size and girth and benefit from all of the extra space I will have, and the money I have saved in doing so?' Come on, what the heck are you thinking!??!?! I usually support people in your case, (read most all of my posts) but you are obviously not worth another keystroke

FWIW, the only reason I'm posting on this thread is the fortuitous correlation between the thread title and my current avatar. Thanks, you've been a great crowd. Tip your waitstaff, and be sure to fill out the comment cards on your tables.

regards,
jazz

Wowsers, the only thing is HE WANTS A GROWING PROBLEM with his snake, as opposed to your avatar would rather a healthier snake.

Paths54
If small is what you want find a good home and rethink (or think) that a corn isn't a snake you want or should ever have!
If it's just cost check out rubbermaid! Many people use rubbermaid as there Vivs for the whole lives of there snakes. Just get the proper size for your snake after it out grows the 15 gallon, If you don't know proper size read or ask. Another savings which seems to be used by many and is very safe is newspaper for substrate. And if it's the cost of food maybe just pass up a lunch here and there yourself!! Honestly I don't think you know enough about the proper care of a great pet and should read read read or please find another home that would love to take proper care of such a great pet is a must!

Still have an attitude. Hows that? Feed it as per the plan... as what I am pretty sure darn near 50 posts tells you what to do. Are you hard of reading, because I am pretty sure you might not be in the right place if so. You have to be the most ridiculous pet owner I have heard of. To paraphrase a few 'would you put your baby in the crib, and starve it because of limited space' and even better yet 'go ask any animal group pertaining to their interest (ie cat lovers) is it ok to starve the life out of my cat so somehow I can feel I have conquered Gods great plan as to the size and girth and benefit from all of the extra space I will have, and the money I have saved in doing so?' Come on, what the heck are you thinking!??!?! I usually support people in your case, (read most all of my posts) but you are obviously not worth another keystroke

ok breathe... in.... out... feeel better?:uhoh:

Well. thanks to all of those who calmly gave me some tips. The rest of you really have your panties on too tight lol.

This thread's over. The mods are only supposed to lock threads under extraordinary circumstances, and this one may not qualify, but I think it's run its course. That doesn't mean it can't be unlocked if someone gives me a compelling reason or if another mod or the admin disagree with my action.

Paths54: Your last few posts are blatant trolling. This is an official warning: no more trolling. You should review the site rules before you make your next post. Be aware that all site rules apply in chat and in private messages as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back