• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Sadly, the prettiest, smartest, and sexiest ones were all kicked out by the British in the 1750's and sent to souther Louisiana. Thankfully, further selective breeding even went further adding many more improvements to what we now call cajuns.... :)

(Of course, buy selective breeding, I don't JUST mean lots of inbreeding....lol.)
KJ

Oh hey, I'm Acadian! Well, sort of. My mom is, all the way, my dad is just...canadian. But hey, maybe we're cousins if we go back enough generations.

And I'll disagree with what you say about kicking out the the prettiest, smartest, and sexiest ones, but stop short of calling my grandparents pretty smart and sexy because that would just we weird. Anyway, I thought we just kicked out the trouble makers...

Well, I'm in the South now. Or is Florida the South? Confused again...

Nanci
Are you serious? It doesn't GET much more South than Florida. Just because Daytona doesn't seem like the south, and just because the rednecks aren't as rampant and mis-guided as they might be in Alabama...Florida is more south than any of them combined...

You're a Southern Belle, now, Nanci...;)

"...And the Southern girls with the way they talk, they knock me out when I'm down there..."

You're a Southern Belle, now, Nanci...;)

No, that'll take a couple of generatiuons first.

Florida is unique in that the more northern you go (in Florida) the more southern you get! Southron is a geographical location AND a mental/social way of thinking.

Florida is unique. We have southern (thats in the north and stops about central FL) We're damn near New New York. I sometimes thing we have more New Yorkers per capita than people...(impossible maybe but i'm sticking to it). We also have a very large population growing from various spanish speaking countries. Oh and crazy people... we have LOTS of mentally unstable people *cough* New York *cough* j/k

going through some pics, and came across this one.. i love black and white photo's..they are my favorite photos.

anyhoo, this is me...lol

blkwht.jpg

:devil01: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant belive how many gorgeous women come from Canada . No joke, I'm totaly blown away. I guess the word Canada means land of beautiful women. Being that I live in NY I'm going to try to go to Canada for a vacation this summer. Toronto is looking better and better every day . legal weed, hot chicks and a good size comunity of Maltese people. What a combo. I bet you that the women of up north don't have the crappy attitude of their sisters from this countries inner cities !!! :D Not talking about the women form the South and the rual parts of America. You ladies are sweet as can be. :)

Vin,I said the same thing about 40 pages ago! Make room,I'm goin' with ya! Never mind the summer,go in the winter.I'vce been there a couple times and there's not much to do in the winter,other than....:devil01:

VINMAN...............

LMFAO!! OMG!!!! LOL

I go away for 2wks & come back to this?? lmao OMWord that is the funniest pics I think I have ever seen!! Your friend on the left has my vote...you were way too purdy...hehe

VINMAN...............

LMFAO!! OMG!!!! LOL

I go away for 2wks & come back to this?? lmao OMWord that is the funniest pics I think I have ever seen!! Your friend on the left has my vote...you were way too purdy...hehe

I like to make people laugh, thats why I posted those pic's . glad you enjoyed them. :laugh01::laugh01::laugh01:

Ok... I'll play. Here's me after a day on the jetski.

Attachments

• 1539206579_dc42c95691.jpg
    1539206579_dc42c95691.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 456
Ok this is what happens when you are in you mid 20's and you go to a dude ranch with your whole crew and get wasted, They have a contest to win a bottle of wine. The contest is, who can look the most like a woman. All the girls begged me to do it. Oh well, Whats a guy to do??? Win the wine for the chicks, I came in second. No wine won . There are my other two friends in the pic that were stupid like me, to be talked into doing this.

What is up w/ the baby blankets?? My daughter has one exactly like the pink one your holding!! Pretty wild..lol

I AM STILL ROLLING!!!!!!!!!! LOL :roflmao:

What is up w/ the baby blankets?? My daughter has one exactly like the pink one your holding!! Pretty wild..lol

I AM STILL ROLLING!!!!!!!!!! LOL :roflmao:

If you look colsely you will see it is a satan robe not a baby blanket where is you mind man. my friend has a blue robe , You cant tell a womans robe from a baby blanket:shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

Back