• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

I could not care if you were the hottest chick on the earth. big deal If I want to see pic's of hot chicks I can go on the net and see all the nakid hotties I want . Give it a breake We know what you look like stop being a picture hog . You are a handsome young man . Yes, but you are so full of yourself . that you are starting to look real ulgy inside. The bottom line is what you are inside not the outside because you gonna get old and ulgy like everyone else. Keep it real dude . Steep of your throne :smash::smash::smash:

Come on guys,can't we all just get along:shrugs: and ah Vin could you send me the link to those sites!!!!!:rofl:

WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!! Quit picking on George. Yes, he posts a lot of pics. Yes, they are often the _same_ pic. I'm proud of him- he has great self-esteem! How many pics have you seen of me? One of my feet???

Vin- you still win for best pic (of a man) ever!!!

Nanci

And quit being a bunch of tattletales. That's the kind of thing that gets a fun thread like this shut down.

And quit being a bunch of tattletales. That's the kind of thing that gets a fun thread like this shut down.
Great point, Nanci. When you report a post, it means work for the mod team. If certain types of threads become too much work for us, we'll just have to prohibit them.

And people should try really hard to remember where they are; this isn't myspace.

And you wonder why you don't hear from members for quite a while.......this is another perfect example.

It's a picture thread.........show your pics. Why comment on how people look.....feel....express themselves.....type.....comment......reply.......etc.

If you like the photo, then tell them........if you don't, then shut the.....up.

Carry your junior high b.s. to the PM's and allow other people to follow a thread how it is supposed to be. Don't reply if you have no "stones" to stand up for yourself....as quite a few people flapping their lips have not even posted a pic in the first place.

Your given an opportunity to express yourself (Madonna) to the whole world.....if you don't like what somebody else is doing, please don't bother me with your distaste in the matter. Let the person know (which, in my opinion, is pretty sorry in the first place) where nobody else has to hear about it. Good grief..........this kind of crap is what runs people from the boards. If you want to fight, go find one on the street corner, loser.

O.K.......back to the regularly scheduled bullsnot.

g

OK now....Everyone,... even mods...
Click on Nanci Pineapple.

Go head. Just do it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

nipples.jpg
just got it done!

Well. except for PMs are now moderated, too (not saying not for good reason).
PM moderation is no different now than it ever was. I'm sure the admin can read members' PMs, but the mods cannot. As always, if you break the site rules in a PM, and the recipient reports it to us, the PM is subject to moderator action.

Same as it ever was...

I hate having my picture taken, and I hate seeing photos of myself. But I don't want the existence of my "stones" called into question by any of our critics, and I was reluctantly drawn into this thread as a mod, so I felt compelled to participate as a regular member. I'm ill, tired, unshaven, messy-haired, and I could hold a 100g juvie in each of the bags under my eyes, but oh well. Pardon the smirky-smile--I've never taken a photo of myself (except for my left hand, with a snake tangled around it), and I was trying hard not to laugh at myself.

Enjoy! :awcrap:

Attachments

• DSCF4636.JPG
    DSCF4636.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 362
Nice pic Roy : )

Lip does not hurt one bit, eyebrow hurt more, ive had that done 5 times, it just grows out for me..
Getting my arm done for my 16th it's supposed to be one of the most painful piercings because of the thick skin :D

I hate having my picture taken, and I hate seeing photos of myself. But I don't want the existence of my "stones" called into question by any of our critics, and I was reluctantly drawn into this thread as a mod, so I felt compelled to participate as a regular member. I'm ill, tired, unshaven, messy-haired, and I could hold a 100g juvie in each of the bags under my eyes, but oh well. Pardon the smirky-smile--I've never taken a photo of myself (except for my left hand, with a snake tangled around it), and I was trying hard not to laugh at myself.

Enjoy! :awcrap:

Hey Roy,
That is not a bad picture of you at all.

I mean..ahhh I like girls..ahh women. well I been married a long time and I mean ahh I got kids too
Oh Hell! you take a good picture no matter what the subject is.
Bye.

Nice pic Roy : )

Lip does not hurt one bit, eyebrow hurt more, ive had that done 5 times, it just grows out for me..
Getting my arm done for my 16th it's supposed to be one of the most painful piercings because of the thick skin :D

The only piercing that hurt for me was the first time I got my nose pierced. The guy took about 10 seconds to get the needle through, it doesn't sound that long, but if you've had a piercing you know it is.
Ears: Didn't feel
Tongue: Felt pressure, but no real pain. It actually felt pretty cool.
Nose (2nd time): My eyes watered, but it didn't hurt too bad.
Labret: Felt almost exactly like my nose (2nd time).
Belly button: Don't remember feeling that at all.

So you're getting a surface? I don't think I would ever get one of those either. I'd be too scared of it ripping out all the time.

Back