• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

NOMED I was wondering about you! So glad you posted a Halloween photo! I was going to ask! YOU LOOK WICKED!!

Marcel~ Beautiful photos & Congrats from my family as well! :D

will post the kids dressed up!

Vinman still not buyin'....lol :dancer:

Haha, I will let you all look upon my horrid face and nasty tongue. :) i was jolly.
l_c1a1a55ea3a68eaed935a8231bff32f0.jpg

Blotter or tongue ring? :bomb:

I can't believe I'm still seeing this thread among my daily "new thread" searches. Here's a recent picture of me and ma kitty Richard Parker. He was being all mopey cause we'd just moved. Sad kitty, but perfect for picture taking.

Edit: Elle, love the double fisting from your OH (other half? :confused: ).
The night I met my good friend Lauren she was double fisting two beers, calling them her wife and girlfriend. Fabulous :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Richard Parker and I.jpg
    Richard Parker and I.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 388
Ok, so I know I've already posted on this thread, but I just found this picture and couldn't resist! I can't even remember taking it!

kiss.jpg

Halloween Picture of moi! Yarrr, Lassie! Give up 'yer bootie!

Attachments

• Yarrpirate.jpg
    Yarrpirate.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 381
Jessica what is a blotter? I had a tongue ring yrs ago & hubby made me get rid of it. Apparently he hated it. :shrugs:'
I loved it! :eek1:

Got my lip done today, did not hurt one bit, eyebrow was much more tingly, I'm actually going to attempt to get into a college for piercing, or ask for a job in the piercing shops to learn, I really enjoy the whole idea of body modification and body piercings, tattoos ect..

so here is me, today, rather happy, goofy teeth LOL

melip.jpg

They have college for that?? Looks good, George. I always wanted to get my tongue pierced- because I think it looks cool, not for the other thing- but I'm too chicken.

Nanci

They have college for that?? Looks good, George. I always wanted to get my tongue pierced- because I think it looks cool, not for the other thing- but I'm too chicken.

Nanci

yea, they have college's that teach it, tongue looks fun, might at that to my list, you dont want to know whats on my list lol, I'll tell you that when im 20, i want horns :p

Got my lip done today, did not hurt one bit, eyebrow was much more tingly, I'm actually going to attempt to get into a college for piercing, or ask for a job in the piercing shops to learn, I really enjoy the whole idea of body modification and body piercings, tattoos ect..

so here is me, today, rather happy, goofy teeth LOL

melip.jpg

Sheesh dude, you really ARE self obsessed! This is like the 20th picture of yourself you posted...

dont be jelious of me, because I'm pretty and your not :D

I can post as many pictures as I want, mind your own business, you've been funny with me a few times, so what have I done wrong? do you really need to post your thoughts? well, I'll ignore them from now on :D

Sheesh dude, you really ARE self obsessed! This is like the 20th picture of yourself you posted...

OMG thats was what I was thinking . Talk about loving yourself. I bet he has mirrors everywhereat home. I hate to think what he does when he is home alone looking at himself in the mirror.:dancer::dancer::dancer:

Ooooooo, getting personal, got a problem, finish it in pm, I don't know the pm rules, but if your going to be a idiot, i want to tell you what i think,

xx

Yea, because soo many people like to look at you? ROFL! grow up and act 44.

I sorry the word vain just barly touches on how much you love yourself . It is like everything you do you take a pic of. Look I got a zit today who cares . there are more pic of you on this thread than anyone else I'm not the only who noticed it. I been saying to myself for at least two weeks. It seam's like every 4 days you are posting another pic of youself You should just start a thread with pic's of you and you can update in every day for all your fans :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

NOW NOW guyz

remember George is a kid. And just wanted to show off his lip peircing, now if some super model put pics up you wouldn't mind lol, so instead of criticizing him for it either ignore it or comment on how you like it.

this is a snake forum not a beauty parlor,

joel

haha, so very funny, well I wont take your crap lol, you guys only have a problem because I'm not a (hot girl) posting pictures you can all stare at, well I wanted to show my lip piercing, so what? what the hell's it got to do with you, your like what 44? not like your going to be my biggest (fan) anyways lol!

I could not care if you were the hottest chick on the earth. big deal If I want to see pic's of hot chicks I can go on the net and see all the nakid hotties I want . Give it a breake We know what you look like stop being a picture hog . You are a handsome young man . Yes, but you are so full of yourself . that you are starting to look real ulgy inside. The bottom line is what you are inside not the outside because you gonna get old and ulgy like everyone else. Keep it real dude . Steep of your throne :smash::smash::smash:

I had to give you a rep, if only for calling me a handsome young man :D

but thanks for your speech lol, I'm sure I'll not share my pictures on this thread again LOL

Cut the crap. I've received a report about name calling and inflammatory posting in these last couple of pages, and it's going to stop now. I don't really like these kinds of threads anyway, so it may not be a good idea to draw my attention to them if you like participating in them. They're just an open invitation to inappropriate behavior that we usually discourage on this family-friendly forum.

And don't clog up my PM box apologizing to me. Just cut it out.

And watch the R-rated themes too.

Back