• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

George, you may want to reconsider the surface piercing. If you have had problems with an eyebrow, you are almost certainly going to have issues with a surface piercing...very delicate, very sensitive, quite painful, and always susceptible to infections, growing out, and being ripped. They are WAY more trouble than they are worth, IMO...and I am speaking from experience on both sides of the needle from this one.

I have had far too many piercings in my life. None of the "normal" body piercings that I have had are what I would call "painful". I've had eyebrows, industrials, conch, tragus, labret, nostrils, septum, lobes(stretched), tongue, "the nether region", an implant in my left pectoral muscle, and a surface piercing in my throat. The surface piercing hurt like hell and the implant was pretty painful, too. The others were fairly quick and painless, though some were quite uncomfortable. Honestly...none of them are worth the trouble, IMO. I enjoy my left earlobe, I enjoy my tongue ring, and I enjoy the Prince Albert that I still wear when the time is right(if you don't know what a Prince Albert is...I won't tell you...use your imagination),but the rest were way less enjoyable than they were "in the way".

OK...It's bad enough I got dragged to this thread in the first place. First I was greeted by a 15 yr old mug with a teeny-tiny lip piercing that reminds me of a ready-to-burst zit. Then I was bombarded by a nippled-pierced, tattooed, hairy-pitted 21 yr old bare chest. And to top off the nightmare at this insane hour of yet another sleepless night, Dean has to completely demolish my mental Adonis-like image of him with the cold hard truth. Now I may never sleep again....

And now for those that wish to blast my image, it's post #177. Just be warned, you can say absolutely NOTHING that could even come close to being worse than what I have already called myself.

Isn't all the name-calling and inflammatory responses to members photos just oodles of fun?! Dean has already called a halt to all the bull-hockey, but for some strange reason, a couple of more digs had to be posted.

I apologize if I'm not my usual self this evening. I haven't had a good night's sleep all week and it's taking it's toll on my mood. My BS-tolerance level is near an all-time low. And the @#$%^&* hot flashes aren't helping matters.

I'm a little late on the response, but guess I might as well show myself.

This one's of me last year during production of a friend's student film. We had to shoot a scene on the railroad tracks, haha.

IMG_1406_1.jpg

And here's a pic of my friend Kirstin and I, at our most bad-arsenest. I'm the one on the left. :p

IMG_1332_1.jpg

OK...It's bad enough I got dragged to this thread in the first place. First I was greeted by a 15 yr old mug with a teeny-tiny lip piercing that reminds me of a ready-to-burst zit. Then I was bombarded by a nippled-pierced, tattooed, hairy-pitted 21 yr old bare chest. And to top off the nightmare at this insane hour of yet another sleepless night, Dean has to completely demolish my mental Adonis-like image of him with the cold hard truth. Now I may never sleep again....

I wish we could see more pictures of the tatooed guy...Or was that in You and Your Corn? He'd make you forget everything you've seen. (But did you see the best pic ever of Vinny??)

Nanci

And to top off the nightmare at this insane hour of yet another sleepless night, Dean has to completely demolish my mental Adonis-like image of him with the cold hard truth. Now I may never sleep again....
:roflmao: I'm really sorry, Susan. "Adonis-like" is an adjectival term that has probably never been used to describe me by those who have known me "IRL". :grin01: :)

Susan, I'd forgotten that photo! It's a great shot, you and the kids look so happy and mischievious

So, Dean, how you doin'?! :dancer:That's a great un-posed, saturday morning shot, no-one can question the integrity of your 'stones' now!

Allright.......enough with the "stones", it was a figure of speech and was not directed at Mr. Dean. No need to blow it out of proportion peeps. All I was saying was that people were downplaying others, the thread got off topic (as usual) and it would be nice to see one thread stay "on topic" throughout it's duration. I know, I know.......that will never happen, but it would be nice to see now and then.

Was not meant to be rude, or taken the wrong way.........just trying to remind, or help, some of the newer people here on how to act on the forums. There have been quite a few great members leave due to these very reasons. Personally, the way I look at it......if somebody has a join date that is later than another's, they should treat those people with respect as they have been around longer. It's kind of respectful to acknowledge somebody's longevity in their house (forum). Call me old-school.......sorry for the interruption of the thread. Dismissed. :smash:

g

Allright.......enough with the "stones", it was a figure of speech and was not directed at Mr. Dean. No need to blow it out of proportion peeps. All I was saying was that people were downplaying others, the thread got off topic (as usual) and it would be nice to see one thread stay "on topic" throughout it's duration. I know, I know.......that will never happen, but it would be nice to see now and then.

Was not meant to be rude, or taken the wrong way.........just trying to remind, or help, some of the newer people here on how to act on the forums. There have been quite a few great members leave due to these very reasons. Personally, the way I look at it......if somebody has a join date that is later than another's, they should treat those people with respect as they have been around longer. It's kind of respectful to acknowledge somebody's longevity in their house (forum). Call me old-school.......sorry for the interruption of the thread. Dismissed. :smash:

g
That's sort of how I feel too, unless someone posts in a way that makes me dis-respect them. I think I judge more by a combination of join-date and the general tone of someone's posts, if you see what I mean. Also if I've generally agreed with someone for a long while, the odd more harsh or whatever post won't immediately make me feel I was wrong about them.

Most of you these days don't even know who we are:confused: But here is about the best you are gonna get of me, lol, and the azsnakegirls (really need to change their screenname). We have quite a few on our myspaces, but not all saved to the same place or computer.

Attachments

• emnme2.jpg
    emnme2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 332
  • snakegirls.jpg
    snakegirls.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 332
Dean has to completely demolish my mental Adonis-like image of him with the cold hard truth.
:laugh01:
And now for those that wish to blast my image, it's post #177.

Dean you look great for having all the problems you listed.lol

Susan you and your kids look cute. But I have to admit, my image of you and "The Claw" have been demolished by your cute family picture.:rofl:

I met Susan at Daytona, she doesn't really have a claw! How disappointing! Or _maybe_ she has a prosthesis now...

Nanci

That so good it's wrong . I'm crying :laugh01: I'm so sorry Dean, it looks like a public service anouncement. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: were still friends right.:eek:

Back