• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

10-07018.jpg

OMG This is beautiful! I was born to be a beach bum! I need to move somewhere with a beach! :eek1:

Sorry sweetie we were all on a dude ranch in our 20's no one had kids at this time in our lives we were all a bunch of metal heads, it was all sex, drugs, and rock and roll . That is a womans robe no use for a baby blanket at a dude ranch with a bunch of metal head stoners. :shrugs:

CONGRATS! What a lovely couple you two make, Marcel!

Attachments

• cake_topper_snake1-01.jpg
    cake_topper_snake1-01.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 398
Marcel - Congratulations! Many years of love, joy and prosperity to you both!

Lisa - Great pic! Looks like you're not nearly as concerned about the knife as to the location of his left hand! :eek:

Vikki - So nice. Paradise indeed. I love the beach, but hate how sand gets everywhere.

:-offtopic
Sorry, not trying to take away from this thread but Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Poots. Best wishes from PJ and I. We hope your life together is filled with love, prosperity and joy. :cheers:
Jay & PJ :cool:

Here is the rest of the clan. I got to grab this picture last night before they went and terrorized the neighborhood. :dgrin:
Jay & PJ :cool:

Attachments

• kids_halloween.jpg
    kids_halloween.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 399
Here is the rest of the clan.
I count three daughters?! :eek: You poor, poor man. You have my condolences.

I know they're great and all cause they're your daughters . . . but let's just say I'm glad I have nieces!! (I coached the HS girls swim team for 5 years . . . I think it ruined me!) :bang: :crazy01:

D80

PS. The one in pink looks the most excited. Yeah, right!

Drizzt80 said:
I count three daughters?! You poor, poor man. You have my condolences.

I know they're great and all cause they're your daughters . . . but let's just say I'm glad I have nieces!! (I coached the HS girls swim team for 5 years . . . I think it ruined me!)

D80

PS. The one in pink looks the most excited. Yeah, right!
Yeah, tell me about it...lol. Thanks for the condolences Brent about the girls. Thing is, the one in the pink could probably beat up most of the boys in our neighborhood.... ;)

I was thinking that I hope he has at least 4 bathrooms!
Actually, we have an older house. Huge livingroom, huge kitchen and pantry, 6 bedrooms and only 1 bathroom!!!!!! Don't ask, we will just say I have to schedule my time in the bathroom. :shrugs: :rolleyes:
Jay :cool:

Actually, we have an older house. Huge livingroom, huge kitchen and pantry, 6 bedrooms and only 1 bathroom!!!!!! Don't ask, we will just say I have to schedule my time in the bathroom. :shrugs: :rolleyes:
Jay :cool:

LOL My girlfriend is one of 5 girls!!!! I asked her father how he didn't go crazy. He said he learned 2 things very quick.

1. He was always wrong

2. He was never gonna get a hot shower

Good luck!

Back