• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Great looking family wade. It's good to see that the whole family gets involved with the snakes :) How old are your kids?

Tracy is 28 (and single) Scott is 26.

That makes my kids older than most of you old guys. I think I'll go have a good cry.

MeNPigs3.jpg

Me and some of my animal buddies. :crazy02:

Tracy is 28 (and single) Scott is 26.

That makes my kids older than most of you old guys. I think I'll go have a good cry.

So, Wade...would you mind tellin' Tracy I said, "How YOU doin'"?...;)

Thanks, bud...you're a pal!

IMG_0243.jpg

Here's one of Corporal Pickle whispering terrible and offensive things about Bill Cosbey to me. And I really like Bill Cosbey. It was funny until she went on about his stand-up. :p

You're a brave man, Tyflyer

You know...I wouldn't have said anything except you specifically mentioned she is single. I blame you...;)

[seriously....no offense intended. I hope you understand I am just being playful...]

You know...I wouldn't have said anything except you specifically mentioned she is single. I blame you...;)

[seriously....no offense intended. I hope you understand I am just being playful...]

You want to get playful with my daughter???
You know I aint afraid to go back to jail.

Now why is tyflier swimming across the Pacific to China??????:rofl:

:rofl:Because tyflier, himself, has a daughter and understands precisely the danger he may well be in...:bang:

@wade--yea, I know you're kidding...I'm glad, too...you're bigger'n I am :D...

Quite a lot different from my last pic, I was called vain for the amount of pictures I posted, but I enjoy these threads! I'm far from vain, I'm just becoming more confident now I'm out of school and the bullying has stopped.

My hair looks real bad in this pic, I normally use wax but this was cheap gell, I love that shock waves ultra strong it's about £2:50 and is probably the most long lasting strongest gell there is! I ran out though :(

lol-2.jpg

I would like to add, the swelling on both my 18mm tunnels have gone down and they are looking really healthy and clean! :D

I pierced my top left ear with a ring, that has healed up real well too! :D

right on right on i used to have mine a 10mm but they fell out and grew in and stuff my friends got his at about 1 3/4 inches its insane hes stretching his lip too

thats awesome!

I would love a lip stretch, but it's something you really have to think about, I like my little lip stud as it is lol :p

Back