• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

heres me

well after seeing some great pics on here i might as well upload mine, hope this thing turns out LOL
mumscod.jpg

tyflyer, are you by chance a fly fisherman?

Yes, I am. And if you ever want to come down this way and experience some of the BEST wild trout water on the west coast(Monatana and Iowa are NOT on the west coast...;) ), shoot me a line and I'll take you to where the beautiful goldens live...
golden1.jpg

This one came from an unnamed meadow stream that sits at about 10,800', that was 2 feet wide and about 10" deep at it's largest. GREAT fun on a 2 weight or smaller rod...

bighybrid.jpg

This is a golden/rainbow hybrid from a small, fast moving stream located around 9,000' and less than 5 miles from my front door.

If you check through some of the older FFF online newsletters from last year, you can find some of my articles on fly tying, as well as newsletters from the Souther Sierra Fly Fishers, which is an FFF supported club down south of here.

Chris, what's that beautiful first fish?
That is the State Fish of California, the heavily sought, and rarely caught Volcano Creek Golden Trout. The one shown was actually caught from it's historically native waters. It's great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents evolved in the same meadow that I caught him out of...

California actually has a couple different varieties of golden trout, but the Volcano Creek is, IMO, the most beautiful of them. These fish are very rarely, if ever, found in California below 9,500'. They are what a dry fly fisherman in California dreams about through the winter...

Wow ty those are some gorgeous trout. I've never fly fished, but I love going up to the Northern Territories and fishing Canada. Here are my big lake trout and Northern Pike from the last time we were up there (i'll edit the post and add them when I get home I just realized I'm up at the computer lab at school lol). But I was definitly born a fisherman :)

Attachments

• n8343667_31149243_5738.jpg
    n8343667_31149243_5738.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 249
Yes, I am. And if you ever want to come down this way and experience some of the BEST wild trout water on the west coast(Monatana and Iowa are NOT on the west coast...;) ), shoot me a line and I'll take you to where the beautiful goldens live....

Tyeflyer, you just became my hero!!
Here is the whole fam damily again

Attachments

• Fam Damily.JPG
    Fam Damily.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Ok, how do you put the text in between the pictures?

You have to have your images hosted at a different site like photobucket.com. Than you copy the direct link text provided by the host site, and paste it into the {img}{/img} code tags(use the square brackets, instead of curly brackets). Than you can put your images anywhere you want in the reply...

If you try to quote my reply with the pictures, you will see the UBB code that I use to insert the images...

Oh, and here is another picture of me working another different small stream, less than 5 miles from my front door...
Chris_on_Big_Pine_2.jpg

And the fruits of said labor...
brown_14.jpg

...only this time it's a hog of a brown, instead of a golden...

Chris_on_Big_Pine_1.jpg

...or a smallish rainbow...

Fishing looks pretty fun! my mums boyfriend used to go, he has lots of stuff for it, I have a river rod somewhere, might have to give it a shot lol, but I'm a little impatient :dunce:

here's me. first one is at a football game,

photo.php

athletic training at the school (i don't just do it cause i enjoy athletic training)

photo.php

and this one is of me and brothers:grin01:

photo.php

Kevin

Back