• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Ok, how do you put the text in between the pictures?

You have to have your images hosted at a different site like photobucket.com. Than you copy the direct link text provided by the host site, and paste it into the {img}{/img} code tags(use the square brackets, instead of curly brackets). Than you can put your images anywhere you want in the reply...

That's not true anymore. When Rich upgraded to the newer version of vBulletin, you can now use the [ attach ] [ /attach ] tags.

(Of course, there are NO spaces between the square brackets and the word "attach".)

"But jazz, what goes in between the tags?"

Glad you asked. The "attachment ID" goes in between the tags.

"But jazz, what's the attachment ID?"

After you've uploaded your photos, you'll see their filenames listed in the "Additional Options" section of the reply page. Put your mouse cursor over each filename; it's now a link. As with all links, you'll see a string in your browser's status bar. In this case, it will be along the lines of....

http://cornsnakes.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=XXXXXid=XXXXXXX

The attachment ID is the number represented by the "XXXXX" above.
Enter that number between your tags.

For example, here's marilu.jpg, with the attachment ID of "70399" :

marilu.jpg

So there you go. Very simple. Very easy.

regards,
jazz

New hair and new camera lens :) :dancer:

I haven't had straight flicky hair in years :uhoh:

face2.png

Thanks guys. I got it cut a wee bit shorter... I had a couple of inches off as it was so broken, but im heartbroken. I loved my long hair! So to maximize the length, I'm just going to straighten it LOL

ok let's try that again. here's me at a football game

ME.jpg

here's me and the athletic training group

me2.jpg

and here's me and my brothers playing poker:grin01:

me3.jpg

:[ my hair is fading (just an update)

I have Heterochromia so my eyes are not photoedited different colors
but the color of the photo was inhanced, not by a whole lot though.

l_980124868cce2fd79eb5917ee9e4c239.png

:]

im new to this whole posting pictures thing so i apologise if there too big or didnt work but if they did heres me

Attachments

• DSCF8254.JPG
    DSCF8254.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 258
Back