• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Hehe if you are a dork I am a bigger one. I go to a big Renn thing for 14 days every summer where you have to wear garb. It is like entering a wonderful twilight zone that you can't wait to get back to every year. The first was taken with my webcam hence the bad quality.. the 2nd was me just goofing off with my camera in different lighting

Attachments

• Picture 032.jpg
    Picture 032.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 299
  • cropeditresizeDsc_0384.jpg
    cropeditresizeDsc_0384.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 297
Thanks!
Actually, I was going to the Renaissance Faire! I had on a big black poofy skirt which you can't see in the picture...
What can I say? I'm a dork!

Nothin dorky about it! I play with the SCA on occasion although mostly I am just a stick jockey (sword fighter) I have been to my share of Faires though. The only shame is that that isn't a real corset...Sorry personal fav of mine haha.

Nothin dorky about it! I play with the SCA on occasion although mostly I am just a stick jockey (sword fighter) I have been to my share of Faires though. The only shame is that that isn't a real corset...Sorry personal fav of mine haha.

I actually have a real corset - I just didn't wear it that time because I liked the embroidery on this one better! I always pick up a new addition to my outfit whenever I go... I can't wait for next years!

I actually have a real corset - I just didn't wear it that time because I liked the embroidery on this one better! I always pick up a new addition to my outfit whenever I go... I can't wait for next years!

You will have to share pictures of that!...Although my fav's are the more recent corset designs...vinyl, patent leather, latex things like that haha.

yeah corsets are great if you aren't if you wear them for short periods... however my leather bodice isn't exactly great to wear in 100+ weather outside and no AC in sight. I am also in the SCA the event I was referring to is called Pennsic. Such a blast.

yeah corsets are great if you aren't if you wear them for short periods... however my leather bodice isn't exactly great to wear in 100+ weather outside and no AC in sight. I am also in the SCA the event I was referring to is called Pennsic. Such a blast.

The knight I am considering squiring to has been trying to convince me to goto astraya (sp?) this year.

As Angels Sleep...

My niece, The World Famous Bella, came over to watch football with me.

She doesn't seem too interested...:rolleyes:

bellasleeping2.jpg

bellasleeping3.jpg

Back