• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

I'm not a smoker, but am havin' a cigar right now after seein' those corset pics...dang girls!! I'm a Momma *puffpuff...one eye open*...lol

Rich what adorable pics!!
Dale yours too, how sweeeeet! Your dog loves you!! awwwwwww!! :D

Here's a pic of me & Dalton at his school making a gingerbread house a few wks ago. Sorry ladies no pic of Mango! lol UGH that is still too funny!!
Dec07001.jpg

Good thing you included that second picture, or there'd be a snide "what, no smile?" comment!

Seriously, looking good, Jenn! How's your back feeling?

I tried to smile, I suck at smiling in pictures so it looks all frowny lol.
Back hurts when I stand a lot...considering that's all I do at work... :(

Allright, I gotta know...

From right to left I see a Gibson(I think...hard to see the headstock clearly)Les Paul and a Fender Stratocaster...is that third one an Ibanez? How does an Ibanez qualify to be seated next to an American Standard Stratocaster and the most reliable axe every created??:shrugs::uhoh:

Looks like about $2,500 or more in guitars on that wall...

and one of my hubby and I at one of our Cowboy Action Shooting matches.
150737422.jpg

Meg,

I love this shot. I use to date a guy who was into the Cowboy Action shooting and I attended End of Trail out in California with him a couple of times. The costumes were just beautiful. I'd love to do mounted stuff myself, but I'm just not so sure the horse would agree with me :)

Allright, I gotta know...

From right to left I see a Gibson(I think...hard to see the headstock clearly)Les Paul and a Fender Stratocaster...is that third one an Ibanez? How does an Ibanez qualify to be seated next to an American Standard Stratocaster and the most reliable axe every created??:shrugs::uhoh:

Looks like about $2,500 or more in guitars on that wall...

Boyfriend says guitars are:
epiphone joe pass jazz
fender squire
ibanez some rg model (he's really specific)

And uh they're his guitars he loves them I figure he can hang them up in whatever order he wants :shrugs:

Boyfriend says guitars are:
epiphone joe pass jazz
fender squire
ibanez some rg model (he's really specific)

And uh they're his guitars he loves them I figure he can hang them up in whatever order he wants :shrugs:

OK...Now I see how the Ibanez fits in...

FWIW...I am a big fan of Epiphone guitars. Nothing beats top notch quality for every-man prices. My next guitar will be an Epiphone Les Paul. I like Ibanez guitars, too. I've owned several over the years, but my Ibanez 5-string bass was my favorite...or my JEM series 7-string(which is long ago sold).

Not a fan of Squiers, though...don't like how they play...I'd rather play a Fernandes...which is what I currently play...

beautifull

You young girls and boys are all so beautiful! How could you pick your favorite?!
Keep being gorgeous herpers!

It's amazing how many topics we make that this was so many pages back.
I figured I'd add to this topic instead of making one of my own for it.
Just a cute picture of me and my fiance' and my african grey on christmas day:
DSCN0470.jpg

Ok, so I figured I should post some pictures of me and boyfriend in Vegas! Its not often that I get pictures taken so I feel the need share! :)

Attachments

• Blue22.jpg
    Blue22.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 345
  • redvegas.jpg
    redvegas.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 341
Summer 07
Jaylookinbuff2-1.jpg

Me and my fav hoodie
Jay-1.jpg

Me and my fav camera
100_3239.jpg

Me
100_3243.jpg

Never let a 5 year old do your hair the morning after your 30th Surprize Bday party
Dontleta5yrolddoyourhairlol.jpg

Fun day out.

Attachments

• dragons fury 2.jpg
    dragons fury 2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 291
  • my camra picks5.JPG
    my camra picks5.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 291
  • tidal wave.jpg
    tidal wave.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 295