• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

That's cool, I never noticed that before.

mmm I guess its not really noticiable in my pictures haha that one they showed up so nice in because of the lighting, then my friend punched up the color of the whole picture by a little bit and I liked it

heres a pic of my eyes with out any editing and kinda bad lighting ahah

Picture520.jpg

002.jpg

:D Why yes, I am a geek.
Incidentally the Kabuto in the picture is my girlfriend, who owns ammy, one of our snakes.
BTW, that is a rubber snake - before I owned real ones :D.
A free rep point to anyone who can guess who I am :D.

Oh Arby, AHAHAHAHAHAHA XD, why did you have to use THAT picture of us XD lol, but yes that is me and my boyfriend in costume for the International Manga and Anime Festival :)

And here is what I look like normally;

mecharl.jpg

For the record, Arby beat me in the 'Best Costume' competition, though he did give me the manga that he won :3

I haven't posted a picture of myself in this thread yet, so here we go:

Attachments

• Dave.JPG
    Dave.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 278
The last picture is fabulous... Can you actually play or was it staged?

At that point in time, I wasn't quite able to play them. But that was a few years ago, and I've had a lot more time to practice, and I'm a pretty decent piper. I play with the John Ford Highland Bagpipers out of St. Louis, http://www.jfpb.org

It's probably one of my favorite instruments, aside from the double bass.

Oh how fabulous. I am extremely proud of my Scottish heritage, and it's nice to see people on the other side of the pond taking on our traditions! I just play the fiddle... have done so for over 9 years now. I wish I was in bands again... playin gigs every weekend was so much fun!

that hair.......................................................................OMG I LUV THAT HAIR!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Well, that hair is gone for now...especially seeing as how I work at a police department now, lol. I can almost guarantee that they'd be a bit ... upset if I showed up for work one day with a mohawk. One day, however, I have a feeling it will return.

Well, that hair is gone for now...especially seeing as how I work at a police department now, lol. I can almost guarantee that they'd be a bit ... upset if I showed up for work one day with a mohawk. One day, however, I have a feeling it will return.

I think you should to it for April fools day or something... it'd be mad cool.
But one question, in one of the "rock and roll" pictures, on your guitar there is a swastkia... why?

I think you should to it for April fools day or something... it'd be mad cool.
But one question, in one of the "rock and roll" pictures, on your guitar there is a swastkia... why?

That is a sticker for the Dead Kennedys, and it's a swastika in a circle with a line through it, and reads "Nazi Punks F*** Off"

I'm not all about that "racial purity" stuff.

mmm I guess its not really noticiable in my pictures haha that one they showed up so nice in because of the lighting, then my friend punched up the color of the whole picture by a little bit and I liked it

heres a pic of my eyes with out any editing and kinda bad lighting ahah

I had a friend in Elementary and High School that had two different coloured eyes.. Come to think of it, I think my Brothers brother in law has the odd eye too..

Now as far as Miss Elle goes... Baby Girl, you certainly have a cult like following now don't ya.. :eek: *LOL* Ah ya little tart, that takes care of the candids.. *LOL*

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Back