• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

I had a friend in Elementary and High School that had two different coloured eyes.. Come to think of it, I think my Brothers brother in law has the odd eye too..

Now as far as Miss Elle goes... Baby Girl, you certainly have a cult like following now don't ya.. :eek: *LOL* Ah ya little tart, that takes care of the candids.. *LOL*

Regards.. Tim of T and J

I stomp on men for breakfast :dancer:

mite aswell join the fun :lol:

my friend and me on the right at my graduation in september after i cut my hair :(
DSCF0703.jpg

me climbing out of my tent at oxegen 07 afta the girlfriend broke it lol
ox.jpg

havin a few drinks before metallica gig 06 im in the metallica t-shirt
met.jpg

mite aswell join the fun :lol:

my friend and me on the right at my graduation in september after i cut my hair :(
DSCF0703.jpg

me climbing out of my tent at oxegen 07 afta the girlfriend broke it lol
ox.jpg

havin a few drinks before metallica gig 06 im in the metallica t-shirt
met.jpg

I'm so jealous ive been wanting to see metallica my whole life ive seen like 15 other bands ive wanted to see metallica is like the last one on my to do list. You excited for the cd release?

Wow so many new great pictures to elle. Gorgeous as has already been stated! As to mohawks in the police department. You just have to come it down on work days maybe slick it back tell them its a "High and Tight" ;-)

23 years old and here's my first-ever picture with Santa! Oh and Martina's in there too...(I don't have a lot of pictures without her in them anymore)

MartinaandMe-1.jpg

Dug up some older pictures...

These pictures are a year to two years old... obviously my hair grew...

Please forgive how I look in the picture with the dogs, I had just woken up!

Attachments

• ren3.jpg
    ren3.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 326
  • 100_0447.JPG
    100_0447.JPG
    225.1 KB · Views: 327
  • 100_0428.JPG
    100_0428.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 324
I liked the first picture. Is that everyday cloths or are you dressed for something special.:laugh01:

I liked the first picture. Is that everyday cloths or are you dressed for something special.:laugh01:

Thanks!
Actually, I was going to the Renaissance Faire! I had on a big black poofy skirt which you can't see in the picture...
What can I say? I'm a dork!

I have a friend back home that looks a lot like you Eriathiel.. Of course she is about 20 yrs your senior though..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

I thought I might add a more updated pic of me and the gf of close to 2 years now :) She's the one who urged me to get back into snakes last year so I figured she deserved to be on here too :)

Attachments

• n8343667_33018807_7577.jpg
    n8343667_33018807_7577.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 283
I like the renaissance fair too :) Nice pics..
It is my 1,000 post and I asked my daughter what I should post and she wanted me to post a pic of her and her sister in this thread :) SO here they are ;)
8e9pque.jpg

Back