• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

We got like 5 inches of the nice fluffy powder today! That is saying a lot for this area. I just got back inside from having a snowball fight with my neighbors and their kids. Even my dog joined in the fun by attacking the flying snowballs! I love days like this. It makes me feel young again. Now for some hot cocoa.:cheers:

Me and my wife to be XD

meandruth2.png

Nope, lol! XD

Even if we are engaged for years and years and years, I hope she's my future wife XD

we only met very recentally, but we are very close, and when we hugged tonight... MAGICAL.

I changed up my hair, finally after years.

ignore the blonde roots, the developing coldsoare, and the greyish color of my steps. It was CHEAAP black dye haha.
Picture898.jpg

I know I look nasty there
Picture897.jpg

FINALLY STEPS :D

I wouldent know if that were rude or not, because I have no clue what "wall eyed" is refering to. Maybe its a UK vs. US thing....

Ive never heard it refered to 'wall eye' its probably a uk thing. and yes I do have heterochromia.
The only color changing they have done has been my green has gotten a little more borwn color to it, and my blue eye is getting a little less bright blue and more greyish/green blue.
lol why would I think that is a rude question?

Just encase it was too personal or just encase you didnt like them, personally i think its rather cool, and the "wall eye" thing was a mix up to something else ive read around this place :)

Brain, get some really nice eyemakeup and take pictures of your fabulous eyeballs! If I went to highschool with you, I'd probably be your bestest friend LOL

George, I think it's great that you've met someone that you feel that close to. I think when I was 15, I was sure that I would be marrying the boy I was in 'love' with at the time as well. We dated for about 4 years, and moved in separate directions. He'll always be my 'first love' and have a special place in my heart. So weather you end up marrying her or not, make it as special as you can, because these are the memories that you will hold dear for the rest of your life.
Congrats, you look like a cute couple.
my advice....keep the talk of marriage to yourself for now, people tend to roll their eyes when a 15 year old introduces someone as their future wife. Chances are that you'll have a lot of girlfriends in your life before you meet the woman who will be your wife.....but who knows....I do know a couple that have been married for almost 25 years, and the started dating at 15 years old....anything can happen. :cheers:

When I was 15, my then-boyfriend and I were going to get married and have two children. Perigrine Portia would be the girl, and I don't remember the boy's name. Um, yeah. I ran into him again about 20 years later, and he was working at the hospital I was working at, and he told me he was a pharmacy tech. "I was always really into drugs, you know" he says...I hate to say it, but he probably was one of the best matches I've ever had in my life- we'd go collect owl pellets together, pick up road kill and taxidermy it, things like that. Too bad he had some destructive behaviour involving drugs and alcohol that I wasn't compatible with.

nice one George, my parents got married when my mom was 17 and my dad was 21. Thirty-something years later and they still going strong!

hf gl! :D

lol, thanks guys, I really want this to work but I just cant stop thinking about her, shes amazing! she's the one who said "marry me" lmao, the marrage thing is not all that serious, but its a dream mainly..
shes a really funny lass too, we where soo nervious when we met that we hardly spoke, I'll probably see her again in college tomorrow XD right now shes at my ex's house lol whos her best friend xd

When i was 15 i went out with a lass from the newcastle, She was a right little nutter. After 2 months of being together she decided (Yes, Decided. Not Asked. Decided.) that we was going to "get married" when we was older... Of course the first i heard about it was when one of her equally off-their-trolley crazy friends congratulated me. Needless to say that ended promptly afterwards!.

But hey, i hope it works out for you! I know what it feels like to find 'the one'... :)

Back