• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

When i was 15 i went out with a lass from the newcastle, She was a right little nutter. After 2 months of being together she decided (Yes, Decided. Not Asked. Decided.) that we was going to "get married" when we was older... Of course the first i heard about it was when one of her equally off-their-trolley crazy friends congratulated me. Needless to say that ended promptly afterwards!.

But hey, i hope it works out for you! I know what it feels like to find 'the one'... :)

Best place ever! I don't live there but I support the football team I live in Washington, you've probably never heard of it, it's just "that bit" stuck in between newcastle and sunderland.

George... What have I told you...LOL
I left home at 17 and got a flat.....I got married at 31...With a few *special* friends along the way.....
Slow down, it keeps them more interested in you....
Good luck with your *special* friend..
MIKE

shes more then a special friend lol, she's my world!! I mean it, truly i do lol, and I would slow down.. Except I want to show her enough love as I can, not ignore her and stuff, I love her! XD

Brain, get some really nice eyemakeup and take pictures of your fabulous eyeballs! If I went to highschool with you, I'd probably be your bestest friend LOL

haha Elle why would I wear makeup? I'm naturally very handsome :punch:
lmao

ahaha I would be your best friend too, and slowly your boas would all start escaping and dissapearing ;) lol

I wish I had a friend who was also into snakes that went to my school or something, well I have one but its not really something he loves as much as us lol its just a neat pet for him.
Thank you Nanci, I love em too :]

haha George why would I not like my eyes?! I lovee them! So many people would kill for them haha there is one girl who actually told me shes going to attack me and steal them :uhoh:
hahaha

shes more then a special friend lol, she's my world!! I mean it, truly i do lol, and I would slow down.. Except I want to show her enough love as I can, not ignore her and stuff, I love her! XD

George... best of luck, mate. I really mean it. Most women that I've known over the years... if you told them the part of your quote I highlighted above, would run screaming from the room. Heck, if I told my wife that now, she'd probably serve divorce papers on me tomorrow. I know exactly what she'd tell me..."I'll be the sunshine that makes your world pretty and warm, maybe at times, but you better have your own damn world"

What a crazy-long thread! I never would have seen it if someone hadn't posted to it today.
Here's me. I couldn't find many pics, there's a few on my daughter's Flickr.com pages, her name there is "party of none" (no quotes)
First pic: Jan 07 gettin' my skate on with my buddy Tony H.
Second pic: Recently at work doing one of my favorite things, imposing my will on a large chunk o' steel.
Third pic: My backyard last summer, hot day, cool pool, cool drink.

Attachments

• gunkle.jpeg
    gunkle.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 324
  • sparking.jpg
    sparking.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 323
  • bask1.jpg
    bask1.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 324
What a crazy-long thread! I never would have seen it if someone hadn't posted to it today.
Here's me. I couldn't find many pics, there's a few on my daughter's Flickr.com pages, her name there is "party of none" (no quotes)
First pic: Jan 07 gettin' my skate on with my buddy Tony H.
Second pic: Recently at work doing one of my favorite things, imposing my will on a large chunk o' steel.
Third pic: My backyard last summer, hot day, cool pool, cool drink.

Looks kind of like american chopper. :rofl:

Me!

14ayjj9.jpg

33wp1zt.jpg

Whoa, Stacey baby, would you like to meet a nice American man?

Attachments

• 112-1285_IMG (Medium).JPG
    112-1285_IMG (Medium).JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 297
That's... creepy, Wade.
Something tells me that StaceyBaybee is already adept at handling herself in such situations. Besides, Wade is old enough to be her grandfather, and clearly was kidding. Riiiight, Wade?

I on the other hand... <doing some quick math>... am not! But darn close! Crap, I feel old all of a sudden.

Back