• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

That's... creepy, Wade.

Now I really didn't expect Stacey to come jumping through my monitor, but creepy? I think I'm hurt. That was just mean.

For all you mathematicians, 57 isn't old. I'm just starting to come into my prime. You young wippersnappers are still wet behind the ears.

Hi Stacey :wavey:

(This has been a joke. Had this been a actual advance, you would have been instructed to have the children leave the room.)

Me!

14ayjj9.jpg

33wp1zt.jpg

WOW!!!!!:crazy01::wavey:

I just want you all to know that I got through 25 pages of this, until I decided it wasn't going to happen, and skipped to the end. LOL

Here's me at Thanksgiving.

emTG.jpg

I love putting faces to the names... :)

Bruce you have no excuse to feel old! I have seen you in person and you are pretty darn good lookin' and sure don't look your age! ;) It's a shame you are taken ... I know several girls on here would be after you if you weren't.

To everyone else... you are only as old as you let yourself feel. In which case Jazz is about 5. j/k Jazz:rolleyes:

Excellent pics!

Over here pure labs look different, is yours pure or is there something a bit longer haired influence in his genes?
If you have a look at breed pages for 'show' labs and 'working' labs, you'll see their body type is different too in the different lines.

Ok, thanks!

I think Jazz's lab looks more like the golden retrievers we see over here, but then in black. Your golden's look even less heavy if I remember right.

I had a look at some kennels, comparing field trial, pet and show labs. There's a lot of variation, more than I'd realised. If you google Bodhisattva labradors, you'll see some of Bo's relatives!

I had a look at some kennels, comparing field trial, pet and show labs. There's a lot of variation, more than I'd realised. If you google Bodhisattva labradors, you'll see some of Bo's relatives!

Actually, if you Google "Candlewood", you'll see the relatives of Bo. That's the kennel where he was whelped....

Thanks for the kind words. I never tire of hearing about The Best Dog In All The World®. ;)

regards,
jazz

Bruce you have no excuse to feel old! I have seen you in person and you are pretty darn good lookin' and sure don't look your age! ;) It's a shame you are taken ... I know several girls on here would be after you if you weren't.

To everyone else... you are only as old as you let yourself feel. In which case Jazz is about 5. j/k Jazz:rolleyes:

It's not the model year; it's the mileage! But thanks!

Ok, I'll play... I thought I already posted on this thread, but maybe it was another one. Anyway, here I am...

Attachments

• Before the bars.jpg
    Before the bars.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 295
  • Monty Moustache.jpg
    Monty Moustache.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 294
  • With Diesel.jpg
    With Diesel.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 297
Back