• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

ahh i just decided to post some of me... even though i don't post that much-i view 24/7!!-so yah. just got into the thread as i as reading......for 85 pages...lol
looking through my pics and found some different ones.... and yes my cat is yawning-so priceless.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 378
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 379
  • meee.jpg
    meee.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 379
  • meeeeee.jpg
    meeeeee.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 377
I just want you all to know that I got through 25 pages of this, until I decided it wasn't going to happen, and skipped to the end. LOL

That's pretty funny, I made it through more than that but still I quit and tacked mine at the end!

Nice pic!

Finally got around to getting a decent headshot with my new haircut. :D

IMG_5721.jpg

IMG_5720.jpg

:crazy02:

I'm new, these are my pics from my intro thread...
I don't have my new corn yet, but I'll post up some pics of me, from my life travels...

Here are two bodybuilding shots from this recent off season - can't wait to diet and shred up for the next contest in August in New Hampshire - Hopefully I'll get my Natural Pro Card!

profile2.jpg

profile.jpg

Last time I dieted... it was worth it!
Philly344.jpg

Here are some regular photos, PRE bodybuilding once again...
Chandler2.jpg

Chandler.jpg

Here is from a Dead Legend show when I was in the band... BEFORE I STARTED BODYBUILDING

Sold out the Webster Theatre in Hartford, CT with Panic! at the Disco...
Webster14.jpg

Webster13.jpg

phone144.jpg

My Schnauzer Diesel!
phone333.jpg

phone003.jpg

A fellow bodybuilder eh? Me too. :)

May038resized.jpg

ResizedAbPic4-8-07.jpg

Okay... a normal shot. Please excuse the grease stains on my shirt, heh, oh, and my red eye, stupid camera, it is set to eliminate red eye but it doesn't always and I'm not good enough on paint shop pro to figure out how to fix it.

IMG_2843resized.jpg

Wylie, amazing shots! Have you been body building long?

Thank you. :)

I got started in March of 2000, my boyfriend (husband now) got me started. You could say he created a monster, lol. It took me about 2 years to obtain that physique. Interestingly, that's about how long it took me to get my physique completely back after having my son also. And here I go again...

I should start working out... getting a bit tubby now! Used to be naturally skinny and toned.

Im about 182lbs and 5ft8 now.. not too bad but enough to bother me!.

Just a shame i cant help but shovel crap down my gob every meal time... LOL!

Used to cycle and swim alot... Not got a bike anymore though! Will be getting back into it soon i hope though

I can't wait to be allowed in the gym again! When I first started at the gym I belong to (about 5 years ago), the instructor who did my induction gave me a personalised program to follow, and after a couple of months I had muscles popping out all over me. I spoke to the head instructor, who discovered I'd been given a bodybuilding set by mistake!
Seeing your pics, Wylie, reminds me of what I want to aim for again :)

Back