• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

I can't wait to be allowed in the gym again! When I first started at the gym I belong to (about 5 years ago), the instructor who did my induction gave me a personalised program to follow, and after a couple of months I had muscles popping out all over me. I spoke to the head instructor, who discovered I'd been given a bodybuilding set by mistake!
Seeing your pics, Wylie, reminds me of what I want to aim for again :)

Oh yeah, no doubt, I know what ya mean! When I was a teen I saw my first fitness competition on TV and from that day on I wanted to look like that. It just took me until I was 27 and found a bodybuilding discussion forum to figure out how to get that physique. I hadn't realized that 90% of it is DIET.

And what most women don't realize, is that unless they are eating too many calories, women do NOT get all big and bulky with these big rippling muscles popping out all over the place. On the contrary, if you are eating right, women get more shapely, smaller, and toned. We only have about a tenth of the amount of testosterone that men have so unless a woman uses steriods, she'll NEVER get muscley enough to look like a man.

Wylie, you going to compete this year or what?!!

It's addicting... especially when you see results. you look good!

Thanks. :) But no, I've never competed, even though numerous people throughout the years have told me I should. Eh, I'm just not interested. It's just a hobby for me. I have no desire to diet down as far as I'd need to. I get to 17% body fat (what I was in those pics) and that's enough starving for me, heh. I also have issues with low blood sugar when I diet too hard, so yeah, just not worth it to me. I usually lean down for the summers then let up over the winters, down to about 17-18% during the summer and back up to around 22% over the winters.

Besides that, no competing for me this year anyway due to the fact that I'm pregnant with child #2 (then I'm done), due in September.

Just call me woofie.

Me and Lynn a wee bit vodkafied a few nights ago LOL. I never post these kind of awful pictures!

woofie.png

Image4-2.png

Hehe if you are a dork I am a bigger one. I go to a big Renn thing for 14 days every summer where you have to wear garb. It is like entering a wonderful twilight zone that you can't wait to get back to every year. The first was taken with my webcam hence the bad quality.. the 2nd was me just goofing off with my camera in different lighting

what is cool with our Renfest our herp society has a Cottage out there. We do hands on and every one brings all sorts of critters.
The only problem with ours though it runs through August and September and it starts to get cold here the last 3 weeks.

I wish they would do equestrian events at Pennsic but they are to much of a liability as over 12,000 people are there. They did have a really cool special short event that had the target jousting and fake pig sticking which was awesome to watch. The black horse in the picture is my all time fav breed called a Friesian. This one was just stunning but it has the most stupid name in the world "Taco."

Attachments

• resizeDSC_0072.JPG
    resizeDSC_0072.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 285
All my photos are fairly old... I don't take photos of myself often and people don't often get the urge to take a photo of me!. Some of these photos are linked off facebook so may not work..

Playing with the pooch on Dinas Dinlle beach. (The green band on my pants was the only dry part! - Photo august '07ish?)
n665485645_2192123_1552.jpg

(If the image displays..)

Me with Karina.. I hate this photo, But she likes it. This ones probably about 8months old.
n665485645_821510_7430.jpg

Very old photo.. About 17 in this one! (And skinny!) Oh, i wasn't picking my nose. I was playing with my septum piercing and didn't know the photo was being taken - honest!
pickypicky.jpg

Ok...so I guess I will finally add a pic of me to this post. I love seeing what everyone else looks like behind our everyday text.

Attachments

• small me.jpg
    small me.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 276
Ok...so I guess I will finally add a pic of me to this post. I love seeing what everyone else looks like behind our everyday text.

I'm showing my age with this reference, but upon seeing those eyes, I have but two words:

Elizabeth Taylor

lize.jpg

regards,
jazz

Back