• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Oh my god did you read that article?! That was horrendus!

And uh Drag racing, legally, at a track, wearing a helmet etc etc. They were street racing and I don't condone that for one moment.

Oh my god did you read that article?! That was horrendus!

And uh Drag racing, legally, at a track, wearing a helmet etc etc. They were street racing and I don't condone that for one moment.

Just checking! Back to the thread already in progress...

Holy smokes! There's some great-looking folks to go along with their great-looking cornsnakes!

lol! boys! geez.. sorry, when you have an 18 inch wide slick, they dont work well in the ohio snow.. haha. starts up in april though! im excited getting closer.

what did you drag race? ive been wanting to take my camaro down to the track just to see what it runs before i get some work done to it. but i kidna already bought headers and exhaust and rebuilt the heads.. so oops. so ill have to wait til spring for that one too. haha

Don't laugh at me I raced my ford focus hatchback.
Believe it or not in a Mustang and Ford blow out I got second place. I lost only to my father when I redlighted it ;-; I even got the bye for the second round because my first launch time was excellent. I think I made the 17 year old boy in his mustang cry for losing to a 19 year old girl in her purple ford focus.

oh and crying!!! haha come on.. its just a race.. yeah i dont like losing and stuff but usually if someone beats ya, there car is faster or they are a better driver. haha suck it up.. then again.. that is why he bought a mustang.. to cry!!!!!!

:rofl:

Well keep in mind when drag racing in every day king of the hills and what not, you do your runs first (At least 3) to get a dial in time, then go off of that so it's sorta like a handicap.

oh yeah.. okay.. yeah they have that up here. i just have never really been to a track with my car.. and i like the heads up thing. haha..

in all reality i want my camaro to be a 10 sec street legal. but that will be after college for sure.. haha

A street legal 10 second car? Pfft good luck with that.
My dads are 12 something barely street legal cars. Well at least the Cobra is, I can't remember what times the T-bird gets anymore.

haha.. i know! thats why its my plan, but i think i can do it. next winter im swappin in the 6speed, and a cam. then ill wait til i get out of college before i start getting into the super chargers and nitrous and stuff. haha

A street legal 10 second car? Pfft good luck with that.
My dads are 12 something barely street legal cars. Well at least the Cobra is, I can't remember what times the T-bird gets anymore.

Its possible. Bloke on one of my car forums owns Red Victor. Fastest street legal car in the UK. 9.3 litre Chevy V8 twin turbo pushing out over 2000BHP does the 1/4 mile in 7.67 @ 189mph. 0-60mph =1sec, 0-150mph = 5.0secs, 0-189mph = 7.6secs

andymotor.jpg

Video

But what defines a car as "street legal" is probally very different from our laws over here.

Well i'm not sure what defines street legal over there but i'd imagine its the same base rules :shrugs:

But i've always been lead to believe that standards are stricter over here, European safety standards have to be met on everything (Including testing how much damage would be done to a pedestrian if you hit them.. :rofl:) yearly MOT inspection has to be done which tests everything you could ever think of, and you can fail on the slightest thing even your horn not working etc etc. Tires can't overlap bodywork etc :shrugs:

Oh, and FILLER is a big no no, Which always seems to get used in worrying amounts on all the US car show's ive seen!

Mmmm muscle cars... my fav! I wish i could get my stang on the track just to really open it up. That is so awesome you beat that kid with your focus! Here is a pic of my ride... this pick is a little outdated as it has had some more mods since then.

Attachments

• 494883469_l.jpg
    494883469_l.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 257
Back