• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Now see that's interesting that you say that AJ because it seems like they really want to restrict muscle cars over here and for the most part it seems like we're restricted constantly from doing ANYTHING fun.

thats a nice mustang! im definitely getting some wheels for it this summer too. im sick of the ones on it already.. only problem is the ones i found are 1800 with tires and all.. boo. haha

what are the other mods? my good friend has a 99 or 00 cobra black. its nice, we are gonna hook up finally this summer and hit some car shows. but i have to get my heads back on first. haha

heres a few of me, dont have any with me and the snake yet, but soon i will!
heres one of me goofing off at work ove the summer (air compressors and underpaid employess equals stupid moments like this one)
funwithanaircompressor2.jpg

this is me and the gf on new years
newyears088.jpg

me and my truck 2nd at NOPI this past august

i dont even know if ive posted pictures here yet hmm and that red victor or whatever it was was intense thats like a dream car

Attachments

• 100_0061.JPG
    100_0061.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 277
  • 100_0099.JPG
    100_0099.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 276
  • DSCF8254.JPG
    DSCF8254.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 276
oh yes well theres me at the train tracks and after i woke up and me sitting at a train station after HIM concert waiting to leave

The wheels I have on my car in that photo I use for the winter (all seasons) cuz the chrome was peeling off. I use the newer Steeda ultralights now with summer tires (285-85/18 tires). Umm so far the hop up parts: sports springs, cold air intake, timing adjuster, flowmasters, functional spoiler with Steeda aluminum winglets, my interior has a bunch of Steeda aluminum parts (shifter bezel, door handles, cruise control plates, temp control knobs, cigarette lighter cover, door locks, power window and mirror controls), radio dial is aluminum, also have harmon/kardon ipod controler and display so I can lock my Ipod in my glove box. There are prolly a few other things I forgot to list but that is the gist of it. When I have money I plan on more performance parts, painted hard tonneau cover and sport bar, I am thinking about completely removing the back seats and carpeting it (the only one who ever rides back there is my Great Dane mix and it will give him more room and me more storage space). I haven't decided on that yet though.

wow! nice.. i have a k&n cool air intake, the heads just got rebuilt. nothing fancy. pacesetter headers and magnaflow exhaust. thats about it..

the wheels are going to be, 18x8.5 front with 245/40-18, then 18x10 rear with 275/35-18.. i cant wait!! haha

I love where this thread is going (Sorry!). I love drag racing, it's a great hobby! Here is what I drive... I love trucks. Nice mustang! My husband has a Mustang cobra.

12.7 1/4mile @ 105. It's an awesome rush for me!
My myspace page has some videos too...myspace.com/bethyw333.

Sorry to go off topic but I don't like pictures of myself.

Attachments

• rotmjune.jpg
    rotmjune.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 328
    16.7 KB · Views: 328
i love where it is going to!! i love all types of racing. haha speed! damn thats pretty good for a truck. beat my camaro.. i hope to get low 13s with the mods i have.. maybe mids.. not really sure.

geez.. thats bad..

as for the 8 second club.. no! haha..

but those other cars i posted, i ran a 1/2 mile in 14.30 at an average of 126.8 so divide that by 2 and i had a 7 sec 1/4... haha

Back