• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Thought i would join in on the picture fun :dancer:

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 412
  • me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 414
  • truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 413
  • 1101656002_l_edited.jpg
    1101656002_l_edited.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 411
Here I am
ff9678d8.jpg

018b85dc.jpg

6aaf241f.jpg

cd1f42db.jpg

Anyone get Reptiles mag?

Thought i would join in on the picture fun :dancer:

oh!! so thats where you got the 8 second club! haha.. thats awesome. and personally, it doesnt appeal to me to fall off at 100+ mph and skid on some asphalt.. not in my risk area. ha ha.. ill hit walls at 100+ but dont liek the entire idea of sliding.. on my back and such. haha..

oh and yeah it looks like you were in a pickle.. but pickles arent really brown.. nonetheless that looks like a bunch of fun, minus the getting stuck part. haha..
:)
and to ILoveGreen, and Zoology Major, wish you were more my age!!! haha

oh!! so thats where you got the 8 second club! haha.. thats awesome. and personally, it doesnt appeal to me to fall off at 100+ mph and skid on some asphalt.. not in my risk area. ha ha.. ill hit walls at 100+ but dont liek the entire idea of sliding.. on my back and such. haha..

oh and yeah it looks like you were in a pickle.. but pickles arent really brown.. nonetheless that looks like a bunch of fun, minus the getting stuck part. haha..
:)
and to ILoveGreen, and Zoology Major, wish you were more my age!!! haha

It rides as smooth as a cadillac after 100mph even better at 150mph lol
Ive had chances to get in 10sec cars but just dont feel comfortable in em :shrugs:

Thanks

From Wikipedia....
Herpetology (from Greek: ἑρπετόν, herpeton, "creeping animal" and λόγος, logos, "knowledge") is the branch of zoology concerned with the study of reptiles and amphibians. Many biologists use the term "herp" or "herptiles" for all reptiles and amphibians.

Herpetology is concerned with poikilothermic, or cold-blooded, tetrapods. "Herps" include reptiles and amphibians, but exclude fish

That's it! How could I forget?

I wonder how Snake and Bake is doing, speaking of gorgeous cornsnake women...

Nanci

Aw Nanci! I was just looking through this thread and saw you mentioned me. Nice to know I was missed :D You go cave diving and jump into frozen lakes? I think you may actually be the coolest chick I know.

Heres me again
I was looking at then tar a roof of an apartment building and my friend clicked one and then click as she called my name and i turned with YES my hands still in my pocket lol
100_3226.jpg

100_3227.jpg

I don't really like camera's I like TAKING the pictures.
:dancer:

Back