• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

WOW ;)
thats all i can say..the dog is cute too
Thanks Your so sweet.
My dog is a female Chi/Rat terrier...Kasper :)

Janine,
What a geat pic! I agree, that is a beautiful horse....lucky you. I've only been horse back ridding 2 times during vacations.....but it was a great time!

Lisa :crazy02:

OMG , this thread is still going. Hi SnakeNbake how's everything with your snake knowledge ???? I'm sure by now you have learned a lot

Wow, I haven't talked to you in ages! Great to see you again. :) I've definitely learned a lot but I'm still no expert by any means. I just got a Ball Python if you can believe it. :D How are things with you? We should PM and catch up!

Ok, here are some of my better pics...

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 358
  • 010307_12391.jpg
    010307_12391.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 356
  • 011507_14141.jpg
    011507_14141.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 357
  • 010307_12361.jpg
    010307_12361.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 356
Thanks

From Wikipedia....
Herpetology (from Greek: ἑρπετόν, herpeton, "creeping animal" and λόγος, logos, "knowledge") is the branch of zoology concerned with the study of reptiles and amphibians. Many biologists use the term "herp" or "herptiles" for all reptiles and amphibians.

Herpetology is concerned with poikilothermic, or cold-blooded, tetrapods. "Herps" include reptiles and amphibians, but exclude fish

LOL you got me there...

Ilovegreen.. are you really 28?!

Janine, those gypsy horses are great, aren't they? Right now I have a black out about the name of this breed... I do know it but could you help me?

I don't like cats, but kittens are quite adorable (for a little while)
My GF and myself - and a fuzzball.

2154308865_c6a097b696.jpg

and me, acting smart ;)

2299181569_6776f04173.jpg

Janine, those gypsy horses are great, aren't they? Right now I have a black out about the name of this breed... I do know it but could you help me?
Thanks! I'll tell Merlin (and his owner) how much people here like him on Friday at my next lesson!:) He literally is a gypsy pony, Kim rescued him from a dealer as a foal, he'd been separated from his mum too early. In this country he's classed as a coloured pony, cob-type. So no particular breed, although we think probably Irish rather than Welsh cob is in the mix.

Yes.....I get carded at every bar.....and everyone I work with thought I was 21 at oldest sense I went to the bar with then one time haha. ;)
c168934b.jpg

Here is my 3 cousins, my sister(far left), and me(blonde). Who do you think is the oldest and how old? haha

Yes.....I get carded at every bar.....and everyone I work with thought I was 21 at oldest sense I went to the bar with then one time haha. ;)
c168934b.jpg

Here is my 3 cousins, my sister(far left), and me(blonde). Who do you think is the oldest and how old? haha

DAMM. WHAT A HOTTIE !!!! Good looks runs in your family, You and your cousin in the pink are gorgeous :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Two pictures of me. One when i used to have longer hair, and then with my shorter hair. I hate pics of myself. I look a prat lol :rofl:

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 328
  • shorthair.JPG
    shorthair.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 330
LOL I love British slang. "Prat" is one of my favs. But no you don't look like a prat. You look very similar to one of my good friends with the long hair. The shorter hair suits you and looks nice.

Hiya Connor! Don't worry about the pink background, however, if you were wearing a pink shirt we might wonder. LOL only kidding Connor. I wish there were more mature, well spoken younger people on her like you. :)

LOL I love British slang. "Prat" is one of my favs. But no you don't look like a prat. You look very similar to one of my good friends with the long hair. The shorter hair suits you and looks nice.

Hiya Connor! Don't worry about the pink background, however, if you were wearing a pink shirt we might wonder. LOL only kidding Connor. I wish there were more mature, well spoken younger people on her like you. :)

Lol, there are some other good british slag words i shall not repeat. I mainly learnt them when my dad was driving, lol. Personally i love the word 'gimp'. I think its great.
But thanks, i got the nickname kurt cobain when i was at school. But now my hair is going long again. Its prob in between the middle of the two pictures. Just down to my neck.

Back