• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

A little more recent...got the Jesus beard going
100_0641.jpg

What a great smile!

Here's me playing Twister at 4am in the hall of the student residences I live in...Oh Uni life is so hard...:rolleyes: I'm the one in the middle...
n778735054_2693770_8723.jpg

Ok, ok, ok...so you can't actually see my face, it's just a smudge...

Here's the most recent photo of me that I have, on a night out...I think we'd had a lot by this point hence the fact that we didn't particularly take a very good photo...Im the brunette...
DSC00557.jpg

First pic is new years as you can see, please ignore the ex to the right of me (I don't have many pictures, lol). Second is me showing my buddy how the camera on my phone isn't working and the stupid thing took a pic...

Attachments

• new years croped.jpg
    new years croped.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 284
  • me and brian bar.jpg
    me and brian bar.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 284
Welcome to the forum :)
Cute pics....like the hat.
You know you just wanted to show all the guys you had a hot ex gf! hahaha!

Thank you, Janine, and nice to meet you too...:) I have read all the hard work you put into feeding your snow... I take my hat off for you~!!

Lisa too, nice to meet a whole bunch of nice people with same interests.

I'm pretty new to this board, , but here's a picture of me and my kids.

Great looking kids~!! I love your daughter in the middle.... she looks like she is full of smiles...:) Mine used to be that small too... long time ago....

Thanks Vinny... I was going to suggest the gimp, but I have not used it myself... I have other artist friends say it is a good one, but I am stuck/comfortable with photoshop so....

I thought cornsnakes are addictive.... but you know... so is this forum..:rofl:

Cheers,
RebeccaK

Great looking kids~!! I love your daughter in the middle.... she looks like she is full of smiles...:) Mine used to be that small too... long time ago....

Cheers,
RebeccaK

Thanks Rebecca! Here's a photo where you can see her face better. We adopted her from Ethiopia. She really IS full of smiles! She always lights up the room.

Attachments

• _MG_4350.jpg
    _MG_4350.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 278
This one of me and my best freind on newyears eve
l_b4a7a59d864e56d2c205a5ad137e8067.jpg

im with one with drum sticks in my hand and i got my hair down, the one next to me is my girlfreind and the one next to her is my other best freind lol
l_f2428d2ae132922e86050b685cc61a9c.jpg

and this is what i do for a living:)
l_25ea2500eb584ff1ec42b1d6338d8bf1.jpg

and these are the people i love to be on stage with
insanitydrive-1.jpg

Thats my pictures!

Here's me while my friend and I were on the metro to DC. We were going to check out the cherry blossom festival and take pictures. Was kinda boring on the metro :p And another pic just for fun. Both were taken by my friend James.

Back