• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

This one of me and my best freind on newyears eve
l_b4a7a59d864e56d2c205a5ad137e8067.jpg

im with one with drum sticks in my hand and i got my hair down, the one next to me is my girlfreind and the one next to her is my other best freind lol
l_f2428d2ae132922e86050b685cc61a9c.jpg

and this is what i do for a living:)
l_25ea2500eb584ff1ec42b1d6338d8bf1.jpg

and these are the people i love to be on stage with
insanitydrive-1.jpg

Thats my pictures!

your bands not too bad once the vocalist gets a deeper voice its gonna sound pretty bad a$$ oh yes and once the bassist gets a haircut :spinner:

I went rock climbing the other day with my class and someone took some good pictures, thought I would show them off.

This was my first crack climb. It had a REALLY intense overhang at first. You have to shove your hands in as far as the can go, make a fist and use that to pull yourself up. Yeah, I didn't really have skin left on my hands after that...

n510845557_728431_8707.jpg

n510845557_728433_9454.jpg

n510845557_728434_9824.jpg

n510845557_728435_196.jpg

LOL who cares about his ex? He is the one that looks yummy. Gotta love those eyes.
Haha I agree just wasn't brave enough to say it :)

Thanks for the link Vinny!

Cool pics Shorty! Looks like hard work...but I'm sure you had a blast! :)

This one of me and my best freind on newyears eve
l_b4a7a59d864e56d2c205a5ad137e8067.jpg

im with one with drum sticks in my hand and i got my hair down, the one next to me is my girlfreind and the one next to her is my other best freind lol
l_f2428d2ae132922e86050b685cc61a9c.jpg

and this is what i do for a living:)
l_25ea2500eb584ff1ec42b1d6338d8bf1.jpg

and these are the people i love to be on stage with
insanitydrive-1.jpg

Thats my pictures!

You gotta love Trivium, I have seen them live twice now, awesome live band. And your from the Midlands, me too! Im from near Dudley. or... DUDLAY! lol

lol ivew seen them 3 times and they are still the best live band around, and im from birmingham

lol, had to go once more and beat me didnt you, lol. I would have seen them three times, but when i came to buy tickets when they were touring with Maide, they sold out. Would have loved to see that.

Just been listening to your band, very cool indeed.

Tar, i saw the, with maiden, u didnt miss much, it was one of the worst shows i been to, the best ive seen them was on the crusade tour with machine head

Evry one says that to me
, i think my hairs just past his length now, but when i was 12 i had short black hair that u str8ened, i can actualy say i did look like matt tuck lol

these could very well possibly be the most revolting pictures in this thread

my wife straight up hates this picture of me...says it makes me look like a jerk...in my defense i was working on a car when a friend decided she needed to snap a pic

4703c8b3.jpg

and this gem....

meallme.jpg

:laugh01: look at the gut on that guy

your bands not too bad once the vocalist gets a deeper voice its gonna sound pretty bad a$$ oh yes and once the bassist gets a haircut :spinner:

LOL I have to agree, with no offense. But then I will never be able to listen to shouting... the bands in my signature are the best hands down (IMO).
But the music isn't bad.... :shrugs:

these could very well possibly be the most revolting pictures in this thread

my wife straight up hates this picture of me...says it makes me look like a jerk...in my defense i was working on a car when a friend decided she needed to snap a pic

4703c8b3.jpg

and this gem....

meallme.jpg

:laugh01: look at the gut on that guy

LOL I don't think it is a bad picture. You look a little upset but then again it seems appropriate with the shirt you are wearing :laugh01: Ohhh sweet a bowman. I have a 40# long bow I shoot when I get the chance.

LOL I don't think it is a bad picture. You look a little upset but then again it seems appropriate with the shirt you are wearing :laugh01: Ohhh sweet a bowman. I have a 40# long bow I shoot when I get the chance.

lol thanks, my sister gave me that shirt....think she was trying to tell me something lol

man i think we need to start a section just for archery lovers ;)

great deer btw

Back