• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Happy St Patty's Day!
0b2ba5c8.jpg

bcff1eef.jpg

6ab4ae7c.jpg

Go Green :)

Hey Green your from Wisconsin right?

Are you a Packers Fan?

Yes I'm from WI.........I guess I'm a Packer Fan by family(Mom is even though she moved to IL and my step-dad is a Bears Fan!)......but I don't really watch it too much.

LOL I love British slang. "Prat" is one of my favs. But no you don't look like a prat. You look very similar to one of my good friends with the long hair. The shorter hair suits you and looks nice.

Hiya Connor! Don't worry about the pink background, however, if you were wearing a pink shirt we might wonder. LOL only kidding Connor. I wish there were more mature, well spoken younger people on her like you. :)

Aww thanks, I really dont know what to say..

Connor

Heres some of me back when I had my mohawk...(God I miss her, There was a death in the family some great aunt on the italian side had to shave it off :'()

(Dont worry I dyed it Black I didnt keep it orange)
pwnhawkdu6.jpg

mekk2.jpg

Oh I thought Id add two other pics too, since I just put headshots:

My other hobby, Brazilian jiu-jitsu:
l_cd74be01020f73079e0a9293b3665000.jpg

One of my favorites: I got soooo much candy (yes I still trick or treat, this is from last years halloween lol Im on the right):

index.cfm

I've had a quick visit to see my chap, and he was playing at Robert Plant's pub! Plant wasn't there, he's on tour with Alison Krauss, but I got to sit where he watched Pete's last gig there. I'm convinced I could feel the stardom emanating from my barstool :) (And yes I have demanded photographic evidence that Pete's met Mr Plant, and seen a pic of them together before I'd believe him:rofl:)

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 313
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 314
Haha! Thanks Lenny. I was in groupie mode! Have to remind my chap why we're together when we only get to spend a few days a month in the same house!

Volleyball game at Ohio State...thats me hitting
osuslide.jpg

I miss my girly hair!
hippiehair.jpg

A little more recent...got the Jesus beard going
100_0641.jpg

I am sort of new here

Hello everyone~!! Tons of nice pictures of everyone here.. really enjoyed the interactions with some of you too..I can't wait to get to know some of you soon..:)

This is my daughter Allanna and I couple of years ago.. We both love our cornsnakes..*but really she got me into this whole addiction..lol**

AllannaNme06Septweb.jpg

Next one is my almost 14 years old daughter playing with some painting program(not sure which one it was..lol) She is an artist, just like her grandmother and myself..:)

Allanna.jpg

And finally, this is me, after hiding in some layers (Photoshop).. I think I am shy a bit.. hmmm let me think about that for a bit..lol

me06webcopy.jpg

I still haven't introduced myself on this forum yet... waiting to get my macro lens before I take some shots of my cornsnakes with my new Canon XTi..:)

Cheers,
RebeccaK

PS- First time posting images here...hope it worked:rofl:

Back