• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

I will be in Smithon, PA.. I guess its like 20 min south of Pittsburgh. I'm racing at motordrome speedway that night. :)

hahahaha I been avoiding this thread as Most my pictures are bad! But these two pics a friend took of me on Christmas.. And I was... a bit... Toasted! lol

Me "Posing"
MeBuzzedandPosing.jpg

Me just having a nice Strong Drink! lol
MeDrinkingWootTurkeyDay08.jpg

So I finally decided to post an awful pic of myself. This pic is horrible (and I'm not just talking about the crappy lighting because I forgot to use flash...and I was looking into the screen while trying to take it, hence not looking at the cam :p). And ignore my huge schnoz, its very native american, and I very much hate it.

IMG_0765.jpg

I guess it is my time to post a pic of myself.
Sea World San Diego - Jan/10/2009
(The hair is a mess because I got wet earlier on in the day :))

Attachments

• 100_3842.JPG
    100_3842.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 242
Wow...so I just found this thread!!
1st Pic - Me...on the right of course, and Courtney on the left :D
2nd Pic - My litte girlie-girl Lucy :p
3rd Pic - Me and my Lucy girl :)
l_9385ffe50e3740d38bfef4432aa0b309.jpg

l_6a144a2d44b8fbf9da357b4ef7488f19.jpg

l_ee45236584263373fb9b87b30791266b.jpg

-Joshua

Josh, that is an adorable photo of you and Lucy! She's grown quite a bit from the photo in your avatar. What a sweetie!

Wow, that tattoo is AWESOME What a GOOD job the artist did! WOW! I am amazed! :) You Look cute with Black hair.. even tho I dunno what you look like with Blonde. ;)

Wow, that tattoo is AWESOME What a GOOD job the artist did! WOW! I am amazed! :) You Look cute with Black hair.. even tho I dunno what you look like with Blonde. ;)
Hehe...cheers...i've been told I look better blonde but I don't think I do...I have a blonde pic on my profile. =P
Tang, that is a beautiful tattoo. Boy does it look real. Wonderful work.
And thanks too...she is gorgeous huh...i'm very proud of her. <3

The tat really is impressive. I'm not a huge fan of ink, but THAT looks like a photograph has been placed on your arm. Very nice work.

Back