• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

This is me with black hair although i'm a natural blonde & theres one of my new tattoo that i'm really proud of too...

picture.php

This is very interesting picture.
Dose it capture your personality?

The tat really is impressive. I'm not a huge fan of ink, but THAT looks like a photograph has been placed on your arm. Very nice work.
Thank you...I do like compliments about it but its the tattooist that deserves them...hes awesome at what he does which is pretty obvious huh lol...thanks again. xD
This is very interesting picture.
Dose it capture your personality?
Lol, i'd like to think so...she looks at peace don't you think? Very peaceful & if it doesn't reflect my personality then thats what i'm aiming for. =]
Wow, Tang, that is a beautifully done tat..
Thanks...lol...can't wait until he starts my new one on the 1st April...this time its on my foot... =]

Owww....I like foot tats...they're probably my favorite, but I KNOW they hurt. I had to hold a girlfriend's hand the entire time when she had a fairy placed. My fingers were bruised for weeks!! I would think that there and the sternum would be extremely painful places to have inked.

Owww....I like foot tats...they're probably my favorite, but I KNOW they hurt. I had to hold a girlfriend's hand the entire time when she had a fairy placed. My fingers were bruised for weeks!! I would think that there and the sternum would be extremely painful places to have inked.
Too true, I had mine done, and the clavicle..... Soooooo painful, but I am a wimp when it comes to pain... LOL

Lol I KNOW...my arm one did hurt but i've had both the inside of my wrists done & that really was lip biting pain so I just know i'm gonna hurt this time...i'll be fine though...i've had a 26 hour labour & 2 C-Sections so i'll breeze it lol... xD
TANG...... I do like the Tat... Especially the Celtic bands .. ;)
Thank you...my tattooist said that was his favourite part of doing it...he is actually going to finish it next year...we're gonna find her a husband which will go underneath her but he'll be looking up at her with his wings wrapped around my arm...I want to take my time looking for a guy though...he has to perfect just like her. =]

This is how she happened lol...
First sitting...

Second sitting...

Third sitting...

The end...

Sorry for double posting... ^____^

here are a few of me..
I will post some better pics.....when I get 'em..LOL

Here is me and my Brutis
053-7.jpg

Lester and I on the phone with PJ...
017-6.jpg

campin' at Baxter State park..day before Climbing Katahdin.
IMG_2792.jpg

I have blonde hair in this pic...COMMING DOWN THE HUNT TRAIL...Katahdin
IMG_2830.jpg

Takin' a break top of ABOL
IMG_2829.jpg

Look I got bit by an "elephant" fly, and I am bleeding!..whos idea was this again??
IMG_2818.jpg

and me a few months ago
108.jpg

I had to put my finger there to look serious..otherwise I would be laughing..lol

well..I will post more recent pics if, and when I get 'em.
Thanx
~~Amanda:cheers:

About the only pic of me that I liked LOL Was taken last summer with my webcam :) Not real clear but clear enough without scareing anybody away LOL :D

Attachments

• Cat.JPG
    Cat.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 227
Chris, are your lobes gauged? If so, what size if I may ask.

My left ear is at 1/2". My right ear is naked...

Cat Eyed Lady--
I like how that turned out Tyflier very cool constrasty pic!
I shot it in monotone, and bumped the contrast WAY up. I then adjusted the level to bring the whites back down in control, and added the Sepia tone aging, just because I like the look of it. I actually spent more time and effort processing that photo than I would have liked, but the end result is pretty decent, I think...

Back