• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

im sure i have posted once before on this thread AGES ago but heres some more pics of me anyway! :)

the first lot are all from last summer, so not that rescent but its not like i have a new face or anything. lol

In Rome....

2008_0814pictures0228-2.jpg

At the M.E.N Arena.....

2008_1111pictures0200-1.jpg

At paintball with some of my buddys
(i think hes enjoying that bannana a bit too much)

2008_0817pictures0018.jpg

At Leeds Festival.....

n758061793_840473_8975-1.jpg

And this one is the most rescent from new years eve with the boss.......

n758061793_1281125_9428-1.jpg

:::faint:::

I get kind of queasy just imagining having any "bits" pierced. Even when I did my naval I couldn't look at it for almost two hours for fear that I'd pass out.

I couldn't pierce anything naval, as I'd be afraid that the boat would sink.

:sidestep:

Dale

(And you're giving me a hard time about my tat? ;) )

I couldn't pierce anything naval, as I'd be afraid that the boat would sink.

:sidestep:

Dale

(And you're giving me a hard time about my tat? ;) )

:laugh: I merely suggested that I can remove it with my power sander.

Been a while!

Cant remember the last time I posted on here, been really busy with the army. Dads been taking care of Red while I've been away. Luckily I have been able to go home on weekends and take care of him myself recently!!

Anyway, heres a recent pic. Enjoy!
DSC011711077x808-1.jpg

as far as the piercings go..not a big deal..all Mind over Matter..I am firm believer in this.
I had a BF who had his "Bits" pierced...(TMI..I know) and he did them all on his own..he was way into The mods....I had a ton of holes in my body..now I only have 5 I have removed them..just for the simple fact that I really got tired of them..especially my nose ring..that was just dumb.
now I only have 2 in each ear..and one stomach piercing..not navel..its above it...weird I know..
anywho..I should get some updated shots of me..maybe later..I just had to add my 2 cents to the conversation..LOL>
Later guys!

~~'Manda:crazy02:

I haven't posted a pic here yet but figured I should. Here I am with my new tattoo- a "fingerstasche"! I have to say, it makes me look quite sophisticated..don't you think? :)

Attachments

• fingerstache.jpg
    fingerstache.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 261
Hey, I didn't know a thread like this existed! lol

Me with my snail, old picture:
hsanlkd.jpg

Finding out that it's very cold in Rhode Island...
cold.jpg

Trying to catch tadpoles in a park lake:
(trying to)

Nice "Zim" shirt Robbie.

haha..and I'm loving that finger-stache.. I told my BF it'd be funny if he were to get a "Hitler-stache" on his finger..haha..
I think my tattoo artist would laugh pretty hard at the idea..:roflmao:
.."uh yeah..I'd just like this small black rectangle on my finger.."

~~'Manda:wavey:

Back