• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Hey if Nanci wants to see my big trout who am I to question that. We fish mainly small stream for wild trout. The first picture is a Tiger Trout, second and third are Rainbow Trout and the last one is a Cut Throat. We catch and release everything so I don't have very many fish pictures.

Attachments

• Tiger Trout.JPG
    Tiger Trout.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 234
  • Rainbow 001.JPG
    Rainbow 001.JPG
    97 KB · Views: 235
  • Rainbow 002.JPG
    Rainbow 002.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 234
  • Cutthroat Trout.JPG
    Cutthroat Trout.JPG
    140.7 KB · Views: 234
These are all Germen Brown Trout.

Attachments

• Brown Trout 001.JPG
    Brown Trout 001.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 234
  • Brown Trout 002.JPG
    Brown Trout 002.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 235
  • Brown Trout 003.JPG
    Brown Trout 003.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 234
  • Brown Trout 004.JPG
    Brown Trout 004.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 234
Catch and release!? But trout taste sooooooooo good on a grill with a little onion & butter...mmmmm...
I try to get up into the mountains and go fishing for Dolly Varden trout every year. Nice catches Wade!

I have never fished for Dolly's but would love to. We do eat a few of the fish we catch. We fish hard and often and couldn't eat all that we catch.

When you go fishing for sharks, lemme know ;p
002.jpg

Those are some nice trout wade. Love those rainbows. And the shark maegann, wow, i didn't even know that was legal. That's a cool fish, what is it a little hammer head? Is that brack water you're fishing in?

Martin, interesting you would say that. Where I fish the Rainbows are the common fish and the Brown Trout are special. Tiger Trout are pretty uncommon, I only know of two streams that have them.

Catch and release!? But trout taste sooooooooo good on a grill with a little onion & butter...mmmmm...
I try to get up into the mountains and go fishing for Dolly Varden trout every year. Nice catches Wade!

I release everything I catch. You should see some of the looks I get from other fishermen, lol...

When you go fishing for sharks, lemme know ;p

We catch a lot of those on this side too, they put up a pretty good fight!

Those are some nice trout wade. Love those rainbows. And the shark maegann, wow, i didn't even know that was legal. That's a cool fish, what is it a little hammer head? Is that brack water you're fishing in?

No, they aren't Hammerheads, they're Bonnetheads

Attachments

• 2009_0609Hammer0009.jpg
    2009_0609Hammer0009.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 272
  • 2009_0609Hammer0010.jpg
    2009_0609Hammer0010.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 272
  • 2009_0609fishing0016.jpg
    2009_0609fishing0016.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 273
  • 2009_0609BlueCrab0012.jpg
    2009_0609BlueCrab0012.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 272
Darn, I can't find the file with the Lady Fish and Sheepshead. The Redfish and Tarpon just started hitting inshore, so I'm itching to get out there next week...
Oh, and not to forget the giant sea cats...

Attachments

• 2009_0609fishing0015.jpg
    2009_0609fishing0015.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 274
Yeah, its a bonnet head...I would love to catch a sheeps head!! Where in Florida are you bogart??

Im fishin in the intercostal in that shot.

WOW Joe those are UUUUgalee fish, you don't put them in your mouth do you?

Heck no I don't, and I wear gloves... but still still caught crabs... :shrugs:

Yeah, its a bonnet head...I would love to catch a sheeps head!! Where in Florida are you bogart??

Im fishin in the intercostal in that shot.

I'm Gulf Side, by Spring Hill, but these were caught down by St Pete Beach....

Me this past Friday at the club ^_^ (a pic of me I actually like?! o_O WHAT IS THE WORLD COMMING TO?!?!?! *runs around the room flailing and screaming)

100_0315-1.jpg

Back