• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

only take one claw? wat

Yeah, you didn't know that? If you get busted with the whole blue crab, or taking more than one claw from each, you'll get a major fine. It's a "renewable resource" thing to keep the populations up, and they do just fine with one claw while the other grows back...

Yeah, you didn't know that? If you get busted with the whole blue crab, or taking more than one claw from each, you'll get a major fine. It's a "renewable resource" thing to keep the populations up, and they do just fine with one claw while the other grows back...

*shrugs* they is nummy

I'll shoot...

self.jpg

30904_1280732103693_1391779717_3061.jpg

As of 15 minutes ago. I decided to cut it short just in time for the summer.

Attachments

• 0607001632.jpg
    0607001632.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 300
I love all of these pictures! I wanna play :)

Here are two of the very few I have of me by myself!

samsam.jpg

And I think I got a little more sun in this next one :p

sam3.jpg

Um.. is that bottle allowed? .. Rootbeer, swear!! :cheers:

Oh, and since I'm bored at work and don't have anything else to do.......here's one of my favorite pictures of me from Vegas lol. I'm the one in the front with the black shirt on......

25670_628097600547_33614385_35535474_7088184_n.jpg

Back