• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Different looks for different occasions......I'm actually far happier in the stables but getting dressed up for the awards dinner was fun.

Attachments

• 2a.JPG
    2a.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 195
  • 29a.JPG
    29a.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
:laugh01::rofl:
Did you ladies know that Wade moonlights as a chippndales dancer? (I guess this should go in the DYK...) He's pretty good, and offers discounts to female cs.com members. I'd love to see some sample pics...I wont tell if you dont!!
:noevil:

:wavey:
Hi Wade. I might be telling fibs about you. Just go with it.

:laugh01::rofl:
Did you ladies know that Wade moonlights as a chippndales dancer? (I guess this should go in the DYK...) He's pretty good, and offers discounts to female cs.com members. I'd love to see some sample pics...I wont tell if you dont!!
:noevil:

:wavey:
Hi Wade. I might be telling fibs about you. Just go with it.

That is absolutely true Rosie. I have an extra large G string so I can hold lots of dollar bills.

This is me and my son, my favorite person in the world, doing what we do best. The second picture is Max, my guard dog.

Attachments

• Fish Lake_024 (Small).JPG
    Fish Lake_024 (Small).JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 204
  • Max 006 (Small).JPG
    Max 006 (Small).JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 205
Max looks like he means busniess. I've got a few from when I was in Cuba that are pretty good...but my work compy wont let me do fun things...so I'll do it later. :)

wow, this thread got dirty quick XD I really couldnt imagine this whole group getting together for dinner or something...O_O that would be interesting XD

Wade, I'm going fishing this weekend in the Adirondacks. I think I'm gonna go for Pikes, and Muskies. If I get anything worth while I'll put up some pics. You have any pics of your catches? Not to say I don't like your "Reclining Fisherman" motif :nyah:, but let's see some of that trout!

Back