• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Here is Ashley of PJC Reptiles...

We need to get her on the boards more!!

Oh and the last one has Amanda in there too!

Attachments

• first pic together.jpg
    first pic together.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 289
  • FT Williams 92007 (34)a.jpg
    FT Williams 92007 (34)a.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 289
  • mom and ashley 102008.jpg
    mom and ashley 102008.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 289
  • Zuko_Ash.jpg
    Zuko_Ash.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 289
  • SDC11589A.jpg
    SDC11589A.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 289
Rayne, im diggin the highlights. :flames:

PJ, im working on starting my own lines, with next year being the kick off year. So how about i claim, i dont know, you got any stripe/cubes? Yes, ill take whatever you can spare. And then ill need you to do my laundry.

kthxbye!

I, too, like the highlights!! Am I too old to try it once?
But Nate, you are out of your mind if you think I am going to do YOUR laundry! :laugh01:

I will have to try for Daytona 2011 myself, that would be fun!
Maybe there will be an evening gown competition.....Robbie?? :D

YUP YUP>>>FUN FUN!!
Can you see Dean in an evening gown??? :sidestep:

I, too, like the highlights!! Am I too old to try it once?
But Nate, you are out of your mind if you think I am going to do YOUR laundry! :laugh01:

My mom says the same thing. Not the thing about Raynes hair, but yeah, no to the laundry.

And youre NEVER too old for red highlights. Ever.

You wont be the one in the evening gown, will you?

:laugh01:

Possibly.

:grin01:

Time to resurrect the photo!!!

l_e4570da65339af3f39d9245b6f0de74d.jpg

Great pics, PJ!

Thank you Heather!

My mom says the same thing. Not the thing about Raynes hair, but yeah, no to the laundry.

And youre NEVER too old for red highlights. Ever.

Your mom is just doing her job! As for red highlights...did you happen to notice the red tones of my hair? I am an Irish girl, green eyes, born blonde that has turned red as I get older. Both my mother and grandmother were deep autumns and my father and grandfather are both light blondes with blue eyes!

So what color should I try? I was thinking GREEN

ROBBIE!!! Ok, a couple of pages back, the photo with the mickey gloves..... I laughed and thought, this guy looks like ALOT of fun to be around!! Then I saw the above pic and I just about fell off my chair laughing!! Your definately a character, I love your comments and in the little snip-its of pics you share you look like a blast to hang out with! Too bad you didn't live closer to RI :):):)

ROBBIE!!! Ok, a couple of pages back, the photo with the mickey gloves..... I laughed and thought, this guy looks like ALOT of fun to be around!! Then I saw the above pic and I just about fell off my chair laughing!! Your definately a character, I love your comments and in the little snip-its of pics you share you look like a blast to hang out with! Too bad you didn't live closer to RI :):):)

:p THIS is why everyone needs to come to Daytona! I swear, I really am this big a goof ball in real life! :D Just ask anyone at Daytona last year!
Oh wait... what happens in Daytona STAYS in Daytona. ;)

I seen Maine on TV it is so beautiful. It is also the beginning of the Appalachian trail. It is also the most dangerous pat of the trail.Well known for its tasty lobster.

Went target shooting & on a hike the other day. Got some decent pictures. My brother is in the hiking one.

Attachments

• 000_0016.jpg
    000_0016.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 329
  • 000_0040.jpg
    000_0040.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 330
It's official. Almost 2000 posts in and there are no ugly snake-keeping women (am not saying I'm not, just saying how gorgeous everyone else is!).

Keep em coming :)

Back