• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Sorry if I seem harsh but it had to be said.

Greetings, this is Zwack here (the Z in Mrs. Z) and I have to disagree.

What you said was harsh, and it didn't have to be said. If you had thought for a second about what you were writing, you would, hopefully, not have written it. Would you like it if someone told you that you need to go to a therapist? Do you think that your attitude comes across as being helpful, or just rude and domineering? Do you think that you would even consider taking any advice that someone else offered you in that manner?

My wife does not need to see a therapist. She doesn't need help. I disagree with her about her self image, something like 40 percent of American women have some kind of self image issue (and 20 percent of American men).

I will stop now before I say anything that could get my wonderful wife banned, or censured, but please be a bit more considerate in future.

Z.

What you said was harsh, and it didn't have to be said. If you had thought for a second about what you were writing, you would, hopefully, not have written it. Would you like it if someone told you that you need to go to a therapist? Do you think that your attitude comes across as being helpful, or just rude and domineering? Do you think that you would even consider taking any advice that someone else offered you in that manner?

My wife does not need to see a therapist. She doesn't need help. I disagree with her about her self image, something like 40 percent of American women have some kind of self image issue (and 20 percent of American men).

I will stop now before I say anything that could get my wonderful wife banned, or censured, but please be a bit more considerate in future.

Z.

I agree with you Z, & I forgot to add in my post that I do not think Mrs. Z (Irish) needs to see a therapist.
I would say the % is higher, on women who have some sort of self image issue.

I am going to assume that Vin meant well, but I agree that it was not necessary.

I have never met Irish, but with the interactions I have had with her, I feel she is a beautiful person, & one I condsider a friend. :)

Lil, that's a GORGEOUS horse... and nice abs, too!

Here's me and my retic.

EagleProject920.jpg

EagleProject917.jpg

EagleProject919.jpg

OK, this time I noticed there was a snake in the pic a little more quickly than last time. I am getting better, it only took about 4-5 minutes. Between you and Evil, I am sure God exists and he is a man.

You remind me of Kate Beckinsale.

dc

Z.

Well if she never posted what she did then no one could comment on it . No one would have known her feelings about her self. Writing it out in public is like a cry for help. The fact what she said about meeting any of us in person is the kicker.

After looking at all the beautiful people here, there's no way I'm ever going to post a picture of myself!

Probably not going to meet anyone in person, either.... :)

No, that fact that we had a PM convo and I told her to call me and she did not feel comfortable talking to people on the phone, Now she says in public how horrible she feels about herself and what she said about meeting us. Sorry there is a problem there Denial is a terrible thing. Most people have insecurities about themselves. When it disturbs the way you interact with people there is a problem and the fact you have answer for her instead of her answering herself. She is a adult and can speck for herself. She dont need you to defend her She is quite capable of doing that all on her own Thank You

All of us on this board love Irish Eyes (Mrs.Z) . She is a beautiful kind person and we care about her

Vinny, I think it might be time to quit while you're ahead. This is being blown all out of proportion. With the little happy face at the end of her post, I took it that she wasn't being completely serious.

I was born in 83. That makes you *mumbles* __ years old! Now how old do you feel?

:)

That makes me a whoopin' 44 years old!

I'm not far behind you...I graduated in '88 :)

Good women, good times, so when are you coming to visit me in Maine Heather?? LOL

I'm not far behind either! I graduated in 2008....:grabbit:

:cheers:

Shut up Andrew!! LOL My oldest daughter graduated in 2008 as well. So that means I could be your mommie, so show some respect! :roflmao:

Back in the fall of 83...I was being born :grin01:

OK, so I could be your mommie too hunnie! Need a second mom or auntie??

I was born in the summer of '88. :grin01:
And graduated in '06.

My daugther was born fall of 1989 Robbie, so I guess I could be your mommie as well! LOL

I was born spring of '87 ...

Same year as my daughter!

Look at how many of you could be my children :crazy02::dancer: So does this make me a CS.com mommie now? LOL

So now that we know how OLD I am, can we move on to someone else???

OK, this time I noticed there was a snake in the pic a little more quickly than last time. I am getting better, it only took about 4-5 minutes. Between you and Evil, I am sure God exists and he is a man.

You remind me of Kate Beckinsale.

dc

I agree!!! The first pic of her looks like the one of Kate below! Beautiful!!!

BTW All I saw was a BIG snake & A lot ammunition around her waist!
NO BOYS ALLOWED!!!! :eek:

Kate-Beckinsale2.jpg

That makes me a whoopin' 44 years old!

Good women, good times, so when are you coming to visit me in Maine Heather?? LOL

Shut up Andrew!! LOL My oldest daughter graduated in 2008 as well. So that means I could be your mommie, so show some respect! :roflmao:

OK, so I could be your mommie too hunnie! Need a second mom or auntie??

My daugther was born fall of 1989 Robbie, so I guess I could be your mommie as well! LOL

Same year as my daughter!

Look at how many of you could be my children :crazy02::dancer: So does this make me a CS.com mommie now? LOL

So now that we know how OLD I am, can we move on to someone else???

I would love to visit!! Can you imagine the trouble we could get into??? LOL

You're not old!!! there's just a bunch of kids on here....LOL ;)

Vinny, I think it might be time to quit while you're ahead. This is being blown all out of proportion. With the little happy face at the end of her post, I took it that she wasn't being completely serious.

I really hope you are right . I'v had a few friends over the years commit suiside or go into deep depression. I seen the sines. Yes, I do care

Normally, i would ignore this side discussion, as its none of my business, but i get the email alerts, and it sucks that i look and see this going on. Ill bet that in the 180 something other pages in this thread, there are no disagreements going on at all, though i havent read through to see.

My .02 goes like this...

Vinny, unless you have your doctorate, or whatever, in psychology, or the spirit of Freud hisownself is inhabiting your body, you have absolutely no right whatsoever, in these internets or otherwise, to be making these diagnosis. Youve blown something wildly out of proportion and you need to turn off your PC, or break your fingers so that you cant type, and let this thread go back to the WIN that it was only a few short pages ago.

Nate

Not yet, PJ. We need to talk about this 'mommie' thing. What kind of discounts do your "kids" get?

Yes, I agree, we still need to discuss this. ^^

DKY...
Well, let's see how that actually works here in our snake room:
First time Ashley babysat so we could do our first Manchester show, she claimed a sweet lavender het hypo ph snow male from my baby stock. Ashley pretty much takes what she wants around here. If it is produced or brought into our facility and she wants it, she doesnt have any issues asking or lol claim it as "MINE"! She has worked many 100's of hours, helped fund PJC, worked expos, sold snakes, and raised her own stock and is now producing her stock! She has a line bred project going on too!

So I guess if you want it, work for it, and Mommie will give it to you!
What do you two want now?? LOL :crazy02:

I would love to visit!! Can you imagine the trouble we could get into??? LOL

You're not old!!! there's just a bunch of kids on here....LOL ;)

DKY...OH, I would have a great time if we could visit! I think I need to find a way to Daytona in 2011 :) I know I am not old, but I sure like using my age as an excuse now when it suits me! :dgrin:

DKY...Christie and Vinnie, I loves you both for the people that you are! ((hugs))

Sure why not.

I'll take a crack at this. I don't have any full body pictures with me and my snakes, just my arms. Lol. Anyways, here's me:

Older pics, with dyed hair.

l_d36ee79760baa646d8894c002e0da0c3.jpg

l_4a73da15c9a6483e9ab122845d71f2f0.jpg

More recent, but still before my tats and piercings.

5496_102461936434121_100000109458166_48108_5610499_n.jpg

Rayne, im diggin the highlights. :flames:

PJ, im working on starting my own lines, with next year being the kick off year. So how about i claim, i dont know, you got any stripe/cubes? Yes, ill take whatever you can spare. And then ill need you to do my laundry.

kthxbye!

DKY...
Well, let's see how that actually works here in our snake room:
First time Ashley babysat so we could do our first Manchester show, she claimed a sweet lavender het hypo ph snow male from my baby stock. Ashley pretty much takes what she wants around here. If it is produced or brought into our facility and she wants it, she doesnt have any issues asking or lol claim it as "MINE"! She has worked many 100's of hours, helped fund PJC, worked expos, sold snakes, and raised her own stock and is now producing her stock! She has a line bred project going on too!

So I guess if you want it, work for it, and Mommie will give it to you!
What do you two want now?? LOL :crazy02:

DKY...OH, I would have a great time if we could visit! I think I need to find a way to Daytona in 2011 :) I know I am not old, but I sure like using my age as an excuse now when it suits me! :dgrin:

DKY...Christie and Vinnie, I loves you both for the people that you are! ((hugs))

I will have to try for Daytona 2011 myself, that would be fun!
Maybe there will be an evening gown competition.....Robbie?? :D

Back