• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

It's official. Almost 2000 posts in and there are no ugly snake-keeping women (am not saying I'm not, just saying how gorgeous everyone else is!).

Keep em coming :)

I completely agree with you, everyone here is gorgeous. I'm really glad to see that there are so many girls that own snakes and I love the diversity of snake owners too, makes me happy.

I completely agree with you, everyone here is gorgeous. I'm really glad to see that there are so many girls that own snakes and I love the diversity of snake owners too, makes me happy.

nixlibs is that your in the avatar pic, If so then gorgeous would be a big understatment.

nixlibs is that your in the avatar pic, If so then gorgeous would be a big understatment.

ha you made me blush. thank you and yes that is a picture of me. I already posted my picture on this thread a while ago. I don't even remember what page it's on, kind of forgot about it haha.

There is such a range of people here! It is great to see all kinds of people involved in keeping reptiles!

heres me :eek: and my squinty smile

DSCN3180-1.jpg

@kelly
I wish i could have curly hair ;-; I tried perming my hair one time but the thin hair just had it all fall out ):
Beautiful curls!

since everyone else is doing it. lol.
heres a couple of me.

at knotts scary farm a couple years ago. (pink jacket)
knotts.jpg

me trying not to fall down the mountain. lol
DSC02628.jpg

at a gala in 08. (middle)
clubbing.jpg

It's nice being able to see everyone :) . I guess I'll chip in too.
Here's a ok Pic of me and my boyfriend ;D

24767_1328880754438_1603540092_823073_7576795_n.jpg

And a somewhat recent one of me.

26728_1334367691608_1603540092_832934_6095548_n.jpg

New pics from my riding holiday!

Attachments

• 35a.JPG
    35a.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 183
  • 40a.JPG
    40a.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 183