• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

P8060900.jpg

You can't really see my face. But Harry is so handsome. <3

@kelly
I wish i could have curly hair ;-; I tried perming my hair one time but the thin hair just had it all fall out ):
Beautiful curls!
GHDs (you can curl better with straighteners!) and plenty of hairspray will do it :) I'm useless with my [also very fine] hair but if I can do it anyone can :)

Janine your pics are all gorgeous, it looks amazing there, and not too far away either.... hmmmm!!

@kelly
I wish i could have curly hair ;-; I tried perming my hair one time but the thin hair just had it all fall out ):
Beautiful curls!

thanks soo much :) i wish i didnt have curly hair haha its so hard to manage id love to have straight hair.

thanks soo much :) i wish i didnt have curly hair haha its so hard to manage id love to have straight hair.

I used to have very long hair
for many many years. It is a tad less curly then yours. I always wanted straight hair. After a few years I learned how to take care of it and was so glad it was curly. Your hair suits your face be happy with it.

thats acutally a rainbow trout caught out of irvine lake in california but if you read up on california lakes they breed these rainbow trout to be huge that one weighed 14.6lbs i also caught the lake record 17.0 lbs last year also and my biggest out here is 22 lbs

thank you for the kind compliment fish is my true love followed by snakes i fished tournments all the time and im lucky i have the ocean 20 min from me as well as 100s of lake within an hour of me

Wow, that's awesome that you caught the lake record. I grew up in Norway and fished a lot of brook, brown, and sea trout, but never anything as monstrous as the ones you catch. Did you eat it? How did it taste?

Back