• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I have a question for all my corn snake friends?!?!

I never knew there were any problems but then again I stay away from the DYK thread and I don't go to facebook much either. But now I know because of THIS thread.
I wish you both the best and if you get any more phone calls pm or anything it's easy to just tell people to MYOB. Really it sounds to me like people that don't have much of a life themselves are butting into yours. (This isn't meant as an insult to anyone specific since I don't even know who is making you guys uncomfortable)
Anyway don't go away because of it! I will be the first to say I don't get along with everybody here but I have learned so much and made some good friends too. You take the good with the bad, you know?

With the facebook posts and the posts in the DYK, to me, it seemed that there was a lot of stuff posted that shouldn't have been. The reason you posted in the private forum, you said yourself, was because Matt wasn't there to see it. I just don't think some of the other people wanted it turned in to a "Let's bash Matt because he can't defend himself here" forum. I had no problems with the posts that were simply "Matt/Min and I are going through some stuff, and could use some support right now". It's when the details and bashing each other started that it went over the line, IMO. That's the thing this really isn't the place for.

I love both you guys, and wish you the best. But the details are best left in private, or discussed with people you trust.

Aright, again I will state, if you all knew everything(which A LOT of you DO because you were WITNESSES to it) then you'd understand the pain I was in. I didn't ask ANYBODY to bash ANYBODY! EVER! Yes, I posted in a forum that both Matt and the other person were not members of to avoid any fighting. AND this was all before any of you met Matt at all! So it's not like I was in there saying anything about anybody's little buddy! Anything that was posted on FaceBook doesn't belong here! But it's been dragged here for some reason! And not by me or Matt! Not to mention I've had nothing but good things to say about Matt and I and how happy we are. Why then do I still have members HERE bashing ME? Well, I know why. And if that's the type of people that I'm going to have to deal with,then I don't need it! I really don't!

The problem with airing your dirty laundry in public is that you will then get comments from the public and you are not going to like all of them. When you have deep personal needs and emotional situations, you go to a close friend, your mother, or a pastor, and confide in them privately. You don’t take out an ad on television. What is important to your marriage is between you and Matt and it does not require input from anyone her. This is not the place for this.

You have said yourself that everyone has told you this is a private matter and shouldn’t be brought up here. And yet you do. I think you and Matt are enjoying being the center of attention. I think you are crying out for attention and when you weren’t getting enough, Matt created this thread and said, Hey Min feels like she isn’t getting enough attention.

Just my opinion. Had you kept you laundry at home, people like me would not be commenting on it.

Aright, again I will state, if you all knew everything(which A LOT of you DO because you were WITNESSES to it) then you'd understand the pain I was in. I didn't ask ANYBODY to bash ANYBODY! EVER! Yes, I posted in a forum that both Matt and the other person were not members of to avoid any fighting. AND this was all before any of you met Matt at all! So it's not like I was in there saying anything about anybody's little buddy! Anything that was posted on FaceBook doesn't belong here! But it's been dragged here for some reason! And not by me or Matt! Not to mention I've had nothing but good things to say about Matt and I and how happy we are. Why then do I still have members HERE bashing ME? Well, I know why. And if that's the type of people that I'm going to have to deal with,then I don't need it! I really don't!

I know you didn't ASK anybody to bash anyone. But that's easily the direction it could have taken because all anyone had known Matt as was what you pretty much told us about him, and what we had read of his previous posts (not his best work, I must say). Like I said, Min, I love you both. But I do disagree with the way that this has been handled.

The problem with airing your dirty laundry in public is that you will then get comments from the public and you are not going to like all of them. When you have deep personal needs and emotional situations, you go to a close friend, your mother, or a pastor, and confide in them privately. You don’t take out an ad on television. What is important to your marriage is between you and Matt and it does not require input from anyone her. This is not the place for this.

You have said yourself that everyone has told you this is a private matter and shouldn’t be brought up here. And yet you do. I think you and Matt are enjoying being the center of attention. I think you are crying out for attention and when you weren’t getting enough, Matt created this thread and said, Hey Min feels like she isn’t getting enough attention.

Just my opinion. Had you kept you laundry at home, people like me would not be commenting on it.

#1 Wade this isn't anyone ttrying to get a pitty party out of anyone exp not you.( You already know my feelings about yhat situation )
#2 We had went to a pastor.. But when we recieve phone calls all the way up till 2 am about what is going on it tends to get annoying.
#3 I have only posted it on here because all the comments and back stabbing started hear and has moved to face book.
#4 Noone here is crying out for attention I am just asking that all the behind closed doors stuff stop! And stop now!
#5 You said keep your dirty laundry at home thats fine till you or other on cornsnakes bring it into my home. Either by calls to cells, home, pm's, and even talked about on face book.

I know some of you have no lives and it makes you feel special and a bigger person to talk about people on here because you are hidden behind a screen! I posted this on here trying to stop it all and if it wasn't you that was involved then don't worry. Just drop out and dont make comments!

To all of you that have made decent comments or said polite things ty but all of you that just posted to complain I asked for cornsnake friends to read and post and Wade you arn't a friend so it really didn't your comment!

I know you didn't ASK anybody to bash anyone. But that's easily the direction it could have taken because all anyone had known Matt as was what you pretty much told us about him, and what we had read of his previous posts (not his best work, I must say). Like I said, Min, I love you both. But I do disagree with the way that this has been handled.

Robbie I know alot of my posts have not been the best and I have moved past that I am sorry for the last post sounding like my old ones!

#1 Wade this isn't anyone ttrying to get a pitty party out of anyone exp not you.( You already know my feelings about yhat situation )
#2 We had went to a pastor.. But when we recieve phone calls all the way up till 2 am about what is going on it tends to get annoying.
#3 I have only posted it on here because all the comments and back stabbing started hear and has moved to face book.
#4 Noone here is crying out for attention I am just asking that all the behind closed doors stuff stop! And stop now!
#5 You said keep your dirty laundry at home thats fine till you or other on cornsnakes bring it into my home. Either by calls to cells, home, pm's, and even talked about on face book.

I know some of you have no lives and it makes you feel special and a bigger person to talk about people on here because you are hidden behind a screen! I posted this on here trying to stop it all and if it wasn't you that was involved then don't worry. Just drop out and dont make comments!

To all of you that have made decent comments or said polite things ty but all of you that just posted to complain I asked for cornsnake friends to read and post and Wade you arn't a friend so it really didn't your comment!

Honestly Matt, after our confrontation weeks ago, I have not said or done ANYTHING. I actually hadn't thought much about it at all until you posted this. And that is the truth.

This is what I don't get, though?. You said you wanted opinions, but you only thank those who left an opinion that you liked. I did post what I thought was positive, but apart from what I thought were a few semi-harsh lines by Wade, he gave you some good advice. I still have no idea what the fight was over, but I know personally I like to keep all my fights "in-house"!.

Once you put it out there, you'll always be stuck over-explaining yourself instead of working on the problems you had from the actual fight. In a sense that is slightly intraverted. Personally I don't think of you two any differently, and if you guy's just let this thread unpost it's way to page 2 you'll be better for it. Best wishes for you guy's future and I'm sure you'll work it all out!!.

Time for a smoke break folks.
gallery_pic09.jpg

DYK, the DYK thread is 1400 pages long with my preferences set at 30 posts per page. So unless I had read this thread I would still be blissfully unaware of any of this.
Well if there is any moral to this whole thing it is that this is why you never take sides when a couple is not getting along, because when they get back together there is always hell to pay. I am gonna go have a smoke with the chimp now.

The DYK thread has no relationship whatsoever to this thread.
If I read only the DYK thread, I would still have known nothing, to very little of this matter.
And I, myself, try to avoid making hasty generalizations about threads I claim to not read.

EDIT : Five hours later, I am prompted to look at my above post again. I am embarrassed by the abruptness of it. I am trying to decide whether to delete it altogether (may or may not be able to do it at this point) like I never said it,...or try to make it right. My gut says to go with the latter.
I want to apologize to Jen (ghosthousecorns) for my over-reacting to her two prior posts. I know that she historically does not care for the DYK thread, and I embrace that. In fact, I consider her a cyber-friend, wise snake-breeder, and I rep her without ulterior motive for great posts, snake-related, political, intellectual, and otherwise.
In trying to objectively, now, look at my reaction, I think I was wrong in several respects. First, Jen was not making a frontal attack on the DYK thread. Second, as I have spent gaps of time away recently, from the DYK thread, I cannot say with 100% surety what is there and what is not. Thirdly, Matt and Mindy both have posted there, not often, but from time to time, and may very well have left clues as to their situation. In my little defense here, what I do know about them, I did not learn from the DYK thread. In fact, what little I knew was from numerous bits and pieces, that I couldn't begin to put together again.
So Jen, I apologize for the abrupt, unnecessary, Tourette's-like reaction of the original three lines in this post above.

Last edited:
Okay, NO MORE SMOKING PICTURES!!!!! I'm supposed to be quitting dang it!

But the bunny one is great!

Back