• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I have a question for all my corn snake friends?!?!

Just an FYI, Matt. I "knew" Mindy on here long before I knew you. When there were issues, I did listen to Mindy and sent her a supportive e-mail or two (we're all friends, right?). BUT, on here, I don't think I've posted anything negative about either of you. That's just not me. :)

I'm so very glad that things are better between the two of you and hope that the future shines very brightly for the both of you now and into the future!

See now,, I can't do LOTR.....
but I DO know something we can agree on........

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What!!. The LOTR trilogy is the best book/movie ever made. I'm currently reading "The Children of Hurin" by Tolkien, and so far so great. I personally can't stand Star Trek, and though I think Star Wars is OK, I wouldn't say I'm a fan at all. I'm exclusively Harry Potter/LOTR or bust. No galactic spaceship voyages for this hombre!.

What!!. The LOTR trilogy is the best book/movie ever made. I'm currently reading "The Children of Hurin" by Tolkien, and so far so great. I personally can't stand Star Trek, and though I think Star Wars is OK, I wouldn't say I'm a fan at all. I'm exclusively Harry Potter/LOTR or bust. No galactic spaceship voyages for this hombre!.

Star Wars Vs LOTR.

Star Wars Vs LOTR.
I can't help but laugh through some of that stuff, swears and all; the vomiting was a nice touch too!. Personally though I just think people take to making gay jokes about the Hobbits out of insecurity, because deep down we all like films with some level of compassion. That's why I love everything about the Lord of the rings, especially the Hobbits, because to me it's what good story telling is all about. The adventure is only one aspect of it, and it's the bond between characters that makes it so great. Same with Harry Potter. Funny link though, and the Manakin Skywalker part was hilarious!.

I can't help but laugh through some of that stuff, swears and all; the vomiting was a nice touch too!. Personally though I just think people take to making gay jokes about the Hobbits out of insecurity, because deep down we all like films with some level of compassion. That's why I love everything about the Lord of the rings, especially the Hobbits, because to me it's what good story telling is all about. The adventure is only one aspect of it, and it's the bond between characters that makes it so great. Same with Harry Potter. Funny link though, and the Manakin Skywalker part was hilarious!.

See if you know the movies, you will understand Randal is an idiot. lol
The only straight man (as in comedy, the one that isn't the butt of all jokes) in the movie is Dante. I have always loved Kevin Smith's Writing and I can relate to some of the insanity he puts on paper, its like seeing it in my own friends.

I'll still be your friend even if you DON'T like Star Wars or Star Trek - although that is REALLY difficult to understand, lol! They have always been among my favorites.

Congrats on getting back together - hope it works out for both of you.

As others have already said, our CS community members have MANY different opinions and personalities. I am sure most are probably very supportive, and probably very few are stressing you out. But it is that way in ANY community this size or bigger, whether online or in real life. So try to take the good parts and ignore the bad parts - but don't leave if there are a few people who don't support you. It is natural for a diverse group of people to have opinions or mannerisms that sometimes will not mesh with your own.

I have not been here too much lately as I have been on the road for the past couple of weeks. So I don't know if anyone is being ignored or not. But it is possible that you are feeling very sensitive to the issue, and and seeing something that might not really be true. At least I hope that is the case, and am sure it must be true for the great majority of our members here.

Tennant is my favorite. Possibly because he is one of the most gorgeous men on the planet (or Gallifrey). IMHO.
61774_david-tennant-specs.jpg

Love the brainy specs!

Last edited:
I don't watch Farscape...
but I love Dr Who...

But I think Torchwood (spinoff of Dr Who) is better.....
Torchwood is a whole lot darker..... It's hard some times to differentiate between the good guys and the bad guys, as good guys sometimes have to do bad things to get a good result....
And it is made around my home city of Newport.... So I recognise land marks and streets..... LOL

Torchwood is a whole lot darker..... It's hard some times to differentiate between the good guys and the bad guys, as good guys sometimes have to do bad things to get a good result....
And it is made around my home city of Newport.... So I recognise land marks and streets..... LOL

I gotta tell you though the last season 5 parter was amazing!!! Amazing!!! Some of the best TV I have seen in a long time.

I gotta tell you though the last season 5 parter was amazing!!! Amazing!!! Some of the best TV I have seen in a long time.
If that was the one with all the children chanting, yes it was....
And, when all the children were taken to the airfield to scream together, my mates boy was the only one that was looking the wrong way... LOL
They filmed a lot of that with local school kids, and the housing estate was the Gear, thats Newport dockland area in the background. And the public house, the one that was left ran out of, is the local Hells Angel club house, The Hereford Arms... LOL

Tennant is my favorite. Possibly because he is one of the most gorgeous men on the planet (or Gallifrey). IMHO.
61774_david-tennant-specs.jpg

Love the brainy specs!

Tennant IS one of the most gorgeous men on the planet....I completely agree. But the older man who was Dr Who before Tennant was funnier. Although Tennant does a GREAT job and is oh so easy on the eyes......

As far as Torchwood, I rather like it's darkness. There are no absolutes in life, we are not all 100% good or 100% evil. Children of Earth REALLY moved me, and made me think. Jack's grandson became a Christ-like character sacrificed for humanity. It might have been interesting to see more and know a little more about the children that were taken before. What you saw of them later on, they didn't look much like children at all afterwards....

Tennant IS one of the most gorgeous men on the planet....I completely agree. But the older man who was Dr Who before Tennant was funnier. Although Tennant does a GREAT job and is oh so easy on the eyes......

As far as Torchwood, I rather like it's darkness. There are no absolutes in life, we are not all 100% good or 100% evil. Children of Earth REALLY moved me, and made me think. Jack's grandson became a Christ-like character sacrificed for humanity. It might have been interesting to see more and know a little more about the children that were taken before. What you saw of them later on, they didn't look much like children at all afterwards....
Wow... I kinda forgot what the OT was... LOL.
I LOVED Torchwood, but couldn't believe that Jack would do that... I can understand it, but can't believe it. I can also see why he would "disappear" altogether.

From the guy standpoint, Gwen Cooper (Eve Myles), is VERY easy on the eyes. LOL. Again... must be something about women and guns.

I believe that Jack knew what would happen if he didn't do what he did....
and did it fast like pulling a band aid off before he gave himself too much time to think about it.

I like Eve Myles too, she has a funny little gap in her teeth and a really nice smile. My husband has a still of her on his screensaver, that scene where she has a gun in each hand and is blazing away. :)

I think my next female snake will be named Gwen :)

Back