• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I have a question for all my corn snake friends?!?!

I don't read the DYK thread, but reading between the lines I can guess what has happened here between Matt and Min.....
Time to take this home folks and sort it out yourselves as none of us can help you with your problem......
If it had been me and my wife I would be out and no messing so I can't offer sound judgement on this and neither can anyone else as we all value our relationships differently.....
Now, can someone get me a smoking monkey, I'd like one of those......

I have pretty much stopped drinking, except for holidays....
something tells me Daytona is going to be trouble! :)

I am already thirsty for one of Lori's SDs......

Good for you, Mindy. I don't dring any more either. I don't drink any less, but...

Snake Wine?
snakewine.jpg

I have pretty much stopped drinking, except for holidays....
something tells me Daytona is going to be trouble! :)

I am already thirsty for one of Lori's SDs......

I heard Kim's Drink was the one that Made Dean crawl through the Hallways at Daytona cause he couldn't walk.

*sigh* We HAVE sorted it out ourselves! See my avatar? Sorted! See the pic of us in DYK? Sorted! I'm not asking for relationship advice! Neither is he! I don't need it! Never have! I'm a big girl with big girl panties. Basically, what we are both saying is, WE'VE sorted it out and moved on. Good news,right? So how about others sort it out and move on? Sound like a plan? No more having people "spy" on my posts and all that jazz? And if that is what others are going to do,could you keep it to yourselves and NOT drag us into it? Talk about me behind your backs all you want! I graduated high-school 10 years ago! That stuff doesn't bother me anymore! Just don't throw it in my face that that is what you are doing! And if you aren't the ones doing it, GOOD! Then you know that none of this is directed at you,right?

As for me seeking attention........I can think of a MUCH better way to get attention than this! Trust me!

I feel bad for you guys. Relationships are so effortless and easy, yet you guys don't seem to be able to handle it. Include 40 to 345 close friends, and it only gets easier. You guys are really screwed up if you can't handle things with all that support. :roflmao:

Listen, no one can make one woman happy even most of the time. If the Vulcans had studied females only, they would have photon-torpedoed the Earth to rubble before the Federation was even established. Ever see Cherry 2000? If only they could have made that chip waterproof (and it's ridiculous that they didn't).

Dean, I'm lost!? I don't think I've ever watched an episode of Star Trek, never seen Cherry 2000, and have seen each of the Star Wars movies exactly once! And I like it that way!

yea I dont know why she wouldnt watch star wars bc they are like one of my fav movies ever made i know i am a nerd

You just proved my point,dear! Seriously,I find those shows and movies boring as all get out and always have. You know that! We may be able to change SOME things about eachother,but there are definetly things we'll never be able to change! ;)

You just proved my point,dear! Seriously,I find those shows and movies boring as all get out and always have. You know that! We may be able to change SOME things about eachother,but there are definetly things we'll never be able to change! ;)

Aw Mindy, Star Wars bores the snot out of me..... but Star Trek is a whole nother deal. I watched all the Star Trek shows....and the latest movie was brilliant!!

Nope! Can't do Star Trek either! I've tried! One of my best-friends growing up was THE Star Trek fan of all times and I still couldn't get into it! Don't know why really? However, throw something LOTR at me and I'll go nuts over it!

Nope! Can't do Star Trek either! I've tried! One of my best-friends growing up was THE Star Trek fan of all times and I still couldn't get into it! Don't know why really? However, throw something LOTR at me and I'll go nuts over it!

See now,, I can't do LOTR.....
but I DO know something we can agree on........

HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't watch Farscape...
but I love Dr Who...

But I think Torchwood (spinoff of Dr Who) is better.....

Back