• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tattoos

angle0343 said:
I have more piercings b/c they are not permanent. And I went in knowing that people are curious and will ask questions about pericings and tattoos. That doesn't bother me at all. I actually have fun explaining the process of how they did it and why I got it and stuff. That is one thing that does annoy me. People who get irritated with people who ask questions about visible tattoos or piercings shouldn't be getting them. It's all part of the deal when you get piercings or tattoos, you get the curiosity from people around you. :)

I totally agree! I love the curiosity! And I love the look on peoples faces when I tell them that I did my lip by myself! They just give me this look like "OMG...you really are insane!" LOL!

And the permanence is also one thing why I don't understand why so many people have a problem with my piercings and stuff! I've got 11 as of now, and looking for more (I wanna get my tragus or rook done) and I have all of these relatives that have tattoos, and they have a problem with all of my piercings. One of them is actually a licensed tattoo artist, and he gives me dirty looks about them too. My arguement is, I can take them out if I want, and you can't take out a tattoo on a whim or for a job. (Not that I'm opposing tattoos, as I think they rock, and definitely want one or two in the future) And their arguement is, "Tattoos have meaning !" So do my piercings! Arg!

P.S. I got new lip rings lastnight! I'll take a pic later when I'm not all crappy looking from PE...

well my dad is a total dead head so guess what he got... his favorite grateful dead design, the save the rainforest design. one of his friends designed. He actually bartered it with one of my friends dad who is a we renown tattoo artist, Joel Gott. his company, if you want to know is Atlantic Tattoo Company. and if you want to see what my dad bartered it with visit www.symmetryinwood.com
my dads business.

100_0080.jpg

I always feel like I kill threads...ugh. Sorry if I do. Post on this one still! I'll go away! I wanna see yalls tattoos and stuff still...

I should really get off my lazy butt and go get mine touched up. Then I can post new pics.
Josh

I have some tatts aswell..

this is not them al.. but some..

Attachments

• öratatt.jpg
    öratatt.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 232
  • batmantatto.bmp
    104.5 KB · Views: 234
  • tiger.jpg
    tiger.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 234
  • tatt.jpg
    tatt.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 232
I love piercings and tattoos i've worked in a few shops as a body piercer and it was alot of fun, i've had everthing pierced and stretched over the years and my ears where 25mm, tounge 5mm, pa 6mm but i don't have many in now, anyway heres some of my tattoos the photos aren't great i took them myself and the first one is only outlined (saving to get it finished) hope you like

Attachments

• tattoos net3.jpg
    tattoos net3.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 233
  • tattoos net5.jpg
    tattoos net5.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 232
  • tattoos net2.jpg
    tattoos net2.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 233
  • tattoos net4.jpg
    tattoos net4.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 234
recycling goddess said:
i've never seen an ear tattooed before... that's very cool!
Me either, very original!
I was thinking wrist next, but I'm not sure how safe it is, anyone have any experience?

Thank you goddess! I trust my tattooist enough to object if he wasn't sure, but just thought I'd ask while I was here :)

I really thought my 5th would be my last as well.. :laugh: I'd better choose something pretty.

i have no plans to stop getting tats. i don't know if i'll get more once my 'goddess' is finished on my lower sleeve - as i get them when i am inspired to do so... all my tats hold great meaning for me.

i do expect, however, for it to be a few years before i'm inspired to get another one... this one is 7 months in the works and still not finished... so i certainly don't want to start another anytime soon LOL

whatchagetting on your wrist?

7 months, goodness me! Do you have photos after every stage? It must be so interesting to have one progressing for soo long. And frustrating, too! I'd want it finished!

I'm toying with a few ideas, I'll have to do some research and then spend the obligatory 10 hours creating the design in photoshop before I settle on anything. With it being somewhere highly visable, I think it would have to be something poignant (to me) in Latin.. A picture design wouldn't go there in my mind's eye. And I've got too small wrists to get anything substantial :laugh:

Oh-oh.. It begins!!

okay so here's a step by step process... left to right...

started with blue rather than black to create the lines... then we added more blue and some yellow. then the red in the wings... then white all over to tone it down and make it seem more "watercoloured" - finally we have added the cloak and still have at least two more sessions for more work on the cloak and the wings need more details.

it's been a long haul but she's transforming from the inside out!

process.jpg

it's been hard, as many of the stages were not attractive to have on my arm for a month before we did more work... and since we didn't work on her in december... it was two months between that stage.

but the point is to have layers of colours and well... just allow Her to appear... and it's teaching me patience and trust in a big way. ;) all in all, it's been a wonderful journey.

This is my 1st. I got it about a month ago. Sorry the pic sucks, it was taken while it was still healing. I haven't taken any new ones yet. I'm getting another tat Mar 21st. Its going to be a Koi fish with 3 Norse runes around it.

100_1242.jpg

Wow you can say that again!! It would frustrate me having to wait so long (I go 3 months tops before the craving for a new one comes back). I can imagine it's been difficult.

Can't wait to see her finished, she's going to look spectacular.

Back