• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tattoos

P3060221.jpg

My latest 'just for me' tattoo. Not the prettiest or the most enjoyable but for a tiny little thing I'm really happy with it.

It's not sore at all and no one at work noticed it today. Thanks for the reassurance I wasn't going to wind up with a punctured vein, goddess :laugh:

heehee no problem - some of the wing of my goddess tat is in that area as well. ;) i like that you put the symbol so you can read it right-side-up - that just makes so much more sense to me than upside down LOL

It's a bit personal..and I don't want to come across all pretentious. Then again I usually spend weeks designing my tattoos and this only took a day.

Anyway, it's funny you say "i like that you put the symbol so you can read it right-side-up" - my tattooist put it on the other way up and I made him change it. "Yes I want it to be the right way up to me, not anyone else!" He laughed :) And he said "See you again soon" as I left. Hmmm!

How true! When's the next phase of yours due to be done? And how many more sittings will you have left?

don't know and don't know LOL
probably get some more work done in 2 or 3 weeks and probably 2 more sessions... but honestly we've been saying that since the start LOL

my tattoo artist says, "it'll be session 137 and i'll be saying... well it looks like we'll only need one more session LOL"

Hehe you'd have no skin left, he/she'd be tattooing bone!

Ah well, I'll look forward to the next stage, keep the thread alive and post a photo afterwards won't you!

I know the feeling! :(
I'm not convinced I won't end up back in the chair very soon. I keep telling myself "that's enough" but 2 were enough, and now it's "6 is enough". There's nothing else quite like it.

to me... it's a way to make myself even more unique... esp in our small town... i have my nost pierced, a full sleeve tat... two on my legs... and so it allows me to be 'different' which is something i crave.

true, God knows what or where the tat would have been, it's just positioned so my uniform sleeve covers it. The only bad reaction was from a matron at a hospital ball, and also from chaps who've seen too many 'carry on' films :eek1:

Got some new ink

Figure since this thread is still alive and kicking, I'd post my latest addition. Just got it done this evening, and I'm quite pleased. The new part is just the 2 eyes, the rest is old. But you could probably tell by the stark difference in color, lol. Now I'm gonna have to get the other stuff touched up so it all blends a little better :crazy02:

EyesSmall.jpg

Back