• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tattoos

So this one shows my "corn addiction" as well as my tattoos, lol.
Enjoy everyone..

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever seen the old ones...... :D

Dale
Oh they're quite simple, J9 on my right shoulder blade, NURSE! on my left shoulder and Pete's favourite pet name for me along my bikini line!
I'll see if I can find pictures of the first 2, as for the 3rd, I know Pete's got pictures of it, but I'm not showing 'em here!
I've been thinking of adding a red cross symbol and 'KILL OR CURE' to the NURSE! tat.

I didn't know you were a nurse too Janine! Looks like we have quite a few on this website!

Since I last posted, when this thread started some... 3 years ago, I have 3 more: a tribute to Sadar over my heart, a Leo symbol behind my right ear (a matching tattoo that my cousin and I got) and a new scalpels on my wrists. Before people start in on how horrible those tattoos could be, remember that I'm an OR nurse. :)

I also haven't gotten any kind of snake tattoo. I have my big tribal spider on my back, but I need to add to it someday.

Maybe I'll get an arm piece... or DNR or my neck lol... I dunno. The "itch" is starting to get to me too. Though, I've always wanted something on my feet. :)

And Dale... LOVE the tattoo!

This is my baby... I call it the iKoi, because I got it the same day the iPhone made its debut. It's not nearly as big as Toshiro's, but... I love it...

l_e9dac73ca2dab9f9afb37a7f127b6019.jpg

Ok, that's the tat I want...Exactly! Time to go rob a bank!

I didn't know you were a nurse too Janine! Looks like we have quite a few on this website!

Since I last posted, when this thread started some... 3 years ago, I have 3 more: a tribute to Sadar over my heart, a Leo symbol behind my right ear (a matching tattoo that my cousin and I got) and a new scalpels on my wrists. Before people start in on how horrible those tattoos could be, remember that I'm an OR nurse. :)

I also haven't gotten any kind of snake tattoo. I have my big tribal spider on my back, but I need to add to it someday.

Maybe I'll get an arm piece... or DNR or my neck lol... I dunno. The "itch" is starting to get to me too. Though, I've always wanted something on my feet. :)

Scalpels! Any piccies? I had NURSE! done the day I qualified. I've seen DNR tats on a few colleagues and paramedics

Actually, I might pick a different kay oh one, but otherwise...

Janine, I thought Mike made up the name J9 for you- you had that before?? PS, your namesake is getting totally, freaking huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a nice one, George. Nice to see you around, too. I've been missing you. You should post updates on all your new creatures!

Actually, I might pick a different kay oh one, but otherwise...

Janine, I thought Mike made up the name J9 for you- you had that before?? PS, your namesake is getting totally, freaking huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope, I've been J9 since I was little and got upset at people spelling my name wrong, so my big brother used to explain that J9 was the easy way to teach people so they would spell it right.

Thanks :) It's just about healed now, I'm going to plan my next one really careful and have words with the tattooist, I want mollys head and neck somewhere but i want it in decent detail :)

:eek:fftopic:

As for an update, I have 1 leopard gecko "peter" 1 tortoise "frank" and "molly" my royal and "Damien" my corn, I had to downsize my collection due to full time employment and started full time college now too, having 11 reptiles was a little hard work and I couldn't enjoy them as much as id like, but now I have the 4 reptiles that mean a very lot to me and I can enjoy handling them and caring for them while still withholding my schedule :D

And I do stop off here every now and then to read posts and look at photography, I'm not going to apologies for my antics on this thread the other day however I will apologies for taking the topic for discussion away from all these lovely tattoos on here, I especially love the koi's!

Again, I don't want to start an entire discussion around me, so if you want to reply to this post please take a few seconds out of your time to send me a private message and ill be sure to answer fast :D

I would like to add that all the reptiles I sold when I downsized where given to a loverly local lady who breeds and has a lovely collection of healthy animals. I couldn't have wished for them to go anywhere better.

Here are the only real pics I could find of my tats. Not great quality pics but there isn't color to either of them, just some shading. I heart black and white tattoos. The first one is my cat and the second is a tribute tattoo.

Attachments

• Bisoutat.jpg
    Bisoutat.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Legtat.jpg
    Legtat.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 119

Why thank ya, darlin'....and if any of y'all that were inked before me told me it was addictive as corns, I would have appreciated it.

At this rate, I'll be able to retire when I reach the age of 87. :grin01:

Dale

Hey! Just thought I'd post my two tats. Used to have a small dragonfly on my shoulder but it was covered over by the filigree on my wings (intentional). I guess I just wanted to be symmetrical, and I could finally afford a full back piece. lol

n870915474_3703651_7838.jpg

The wings are still in progress. And the Spider-Fly on my neck I got because of my online name. I've been going by Spiderfly for the last almost 9 years and have become quite attached to the name.

Hope you guys like them!

Awwwwww, you shouldn't have done that....just ask Jynx about my obsession with redheads.

(Nice work!) :cheers:

Dale

Hey! Just thought I'd post my two tats. Used to have a small dragonfly on my shoulder but it was covered over by the filigree on my wings (intentional). I guess I just wanted to be symmetrical, and I could finally afford a full back piece. lol

n870915474_3703651_7838.jpg

The wings are still in progress. And the Spider-Fly on my neck I got because of my online name. I've been going by Spiderfly for the last almost 9 years and have become quite attached to the name.

Hope you guys like them!

HOLY MOLY! That back piece is SWEET! i love it!

Back