• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tattoos

They are not the very meaning in life Elle, but they sure as heck beat spending most of your day on a website where most people either suck up to your ass or hate your guts. LOL! You know im right about the photography and coloration.. Unless its not a decent color or a rare breed you really dont give a toot. And unless you can flash a camera in its face everyday of its life to share with all your "fans" on here and whatever other websites you spam on your not interested. "YAWN" I might come back in 5 years and you'll still be here telling us about how your snakes are sooo rare, or how expensive they where, or how loverly there coloration is. And I have no dobt ill go to the general chit chat fourm in 5 years and find your photography still hanging around.

Your opinion has been noted George :)

Now I am away to pick up my camera and photograph my normal corns... they are so beautiful and rare. Did you know?!

I keep repltiles because I like them, I couldnt give a toot what people think on here about me or the way I look after my reptiles because I respect my own judgment. You should start respecting your own judgment. I'm sure you do look after your reptiles very well Elle, but why do you need the respect from everyone on here before you'll believe it yourself.

And brett, your a decent guy, don't get sucked into there massive fake community of people trying to impress each other.

Hey George.
I was just makin an observation mate thats all. You used to post all the time on here and im sure that all the people here (including Elle) have helped you out a LOT when you needed advice or when you were down or jujst for anything in general.
I just noticed that the last few threads i remember you posting have ended up being negative and you having arguments or disagreements with people.

I keep repltiles because I like them, I couldnt give a toot what people think on here about me or the way I look after my reptiles because I respect my own judgment. You should start respecting your own judgment. I'm sure you do look after your reptiles very well Elle, but why do you need the respect from everyone on here before you'll believe it yourself.

Talk about putting words in people mouths!

Ok so you think you have me sussed. Thats ok George. You are perfectly entitled to your opinions on the world as you see it through your inexperienced eyes at the moment.

I couldn't give a rats bahooty about what people think of me, or haven't you noticed? I keep what I keep because it pleases me. I have snobby taste in snakes. Just because I work hard to spend hundreds of ££ on one snake does not mean a £10 is worth any less. Normal corns simply don't appeal to me. Many things don't appeal to me. Just as some of my snakes don't appeal to other people. It's always about perception George.

Unfortunatley I have ALWAYS said reptile forums are far too influential on what people keep and buy. I bought a chondro because I wanted one, I bought a hypo petwer because I just wanted a silver snake, I have a black milk because I didn't want a mexican black king. Starting to get the picture?...

I buy what I WANT, not what I can afford at the time, and not whatever pops up on the classifieds near me.

If you have anything further to say on this matter, please PM me. This thread is not the Elle and Angsty George show.

Yea because one year on here was fine for me, I learnt a lot and a lot of kind people helped me, it just annoys me that something I considered positive like a tattoo in proof of love to my family that someone had to put it down, she might have been joking but its hard to tell a joke from reality on these darn websites and therefor it made me a little angry.
Fair enough, people and helped me and this place has almost been a cornsnake school to me, but now ive learnt everything I believe I need to know.

so you have more imbreeding plans then? Like those boas of yours? Brother and sister? Or cousins?

Actually, these are snakes I have taken on for a friend because she doesn't have the time or energy to work with 20-30 problem hatchlings. Some have spinal kinks and all haven't fed in 2 months. I enjoy a challange...

These of course will never be breeders. They will be lucky to reach adulthood at all.

Not trying to be rude? I thought attacking someone based on their opinions, tastes, and other such things was rude, and a way of making one feel better about themselves. Plus, there is always so much to learn, you can't always learn everything you need to know. Everyone here has always been relatively nice to me, even though I'm such a new member, and don't have a super special morph of corn... Just a weird, quirky one who helps keep me sane.

Yes, your tattoo is nice, and I'm glad you enjoy it. I've got a very nice one as well, and if anyone ever told me that it didn't mean what it means to me, I wouldn't care, because what do they know? To take such offense is silly. If you can't take real ridicule, but turn what you perceive as ridicule into a personal attack on someone, maybe you shouldn't show it off.

This is my baby... I call it the iKoi, because I got it the same day the iPhone made its debut. It's not nearly as big as Toshiro's, but... I love it...

l_e9dac73ca2dab9f9afb37a7f127b6019.jpg

George doesn't like when people say things he doesn't want to hear ;)

And FWIW, Dale doesn't like it when people say things that can easily be considered trolling.

And btw, I was just joshing George. Get off your defensive high horse. Your tattoo could say jobby jabber and I wouldn't know the difference LOL.
So if you're admitting ignorance as to its meaning, why even bother posting:

Tula_Montage said:
George... That doesn't mean family. LOL!

IMHO, it'd behoove (and no, that's not Scottish for "behave" ;) ) you to get off your offensive high horse.

If you have an issue with George's husbandry practices, address the issue, not the person....and certainly not in a thread created for people to show off their body art.

My two cents, respectfully submitted. :D

Dale

Back