• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tattoos

tattoo.png

I'm in love with it. It means Family in chinese or so I believe ;)

Elle if you had half a brain "which you don't" then you would realise the chinese have more than one meaning per word depending on the context. I know quite well that there's different symbols meaning family but I have matched this one up in a few libary books and about 6 websites online.

The only difference I could notice was the little dots on top, mine are attached, but that still means family because some Chinese attach dots to the symbol as a sign of hand writing or joined up writing, thats why the little symbol at the bottom has joined up dots.

George doesn't like when people say things he doesn't want to hear ;)

And btw, I was just joshing George. Get off your defensive high horse. Your tattoo could say jobby jabber and I wouldn't know the difference LOL.

George doesn't like when people say things he doesn't want to hear ;)

And btw, I was just joshing George. Get off your defensive high horse. Your tattoo could say jobby jabber and I wouldn't know the difference LOL.

lol ye i kind of got that impression Elle.
I dunno, Iv deffinately noticed a change in attitude in his last few threads anyway. Maybe its that specail time you go through as a teen! ;) lol

Actually Elle, you don't like it when your wrong lol.
And how can you judge me? I aint been on this website for months because ive had better things like art college and new friends to worry about. I actually don't care about coming on here anymore because I'm confident enough that I know all I need to know about caring for my cornsnake, and afterall that's what this website is all about, cornsnakes..
Unless its got a nice color or a rare breed, your not interested, so i'm not sure why you are still around here claiming all your reputation points and feeling self worth. The reputation system here is really kinda silly, its just a load of fake people who love to hear how perfect they are at keeping reptiles. Sorry but its the truth..

Let it allll out George :)

Your absolutly right, in your head. Friends and art school are the very meaning of life :)

(I too was in art school, before I started my nursing degree as well as working full time).

I am simply here to annoy you George, thats what it is!

Actually Elle, you don't like it when your wrong lol.
And how can you judge me? I aint been on this website for months because ive had better things like art college and new friends to worry about. I actually don't care about coming on here anymore because I'm confident enough that I know all I need to know about caring for my cornsnake, and afterall that's what this website is all about, cornsnakes..
Unless its got a nice color or a rare breed, your not interested, so i'm not sure why you are still around here claiming all your reputation points and feeling self worth. The reputation system here is really kinda silly, its just a load of fake people who love to hear how perfect they are at keeping reptiles. Sorry but its the truth..

Lots of people here actually are great at keeping reptiles.
But that's just me.

They are not the very meaning in life Elle, but they sure as heck beat spending most of your day on a website where most people either suck up to your ass or hate your guts. LOL! You know im right about the photography and coloration.. Unless its not a decent color or a rare breed you really dont give a toot. And unless you can flash a camera in its face everyday of its life to share with all your "fans" on here and whatever other websites you spam on your not interested. "YAWN" I might come back in 5 years and you'll still be here telling us about how your snakes are sooo rare, or how expensive they where, or how loverly there coloration is. And I have no dobt ill go to the general chit chat fourm in 5 years and find your photography still hanging around.

Back