• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Tattoos

I am just gonna say a big OK and you can heal in a week if you want. I just high doubt that within 7 days your body can fully adjust to something being inserted into your body. How long can you take it out on the 8th day before it tightens?

Play with snakes instead!

corny_gurl333 said:
And why is 14 too old to be dating? I'm in highschool, that's like really old when you think about it. I have little cousins that are like 9 and have had bfs since they were like 6! I've never actually had a bf in person, and it's way different over the net. Don't judge me please when you don't even know me.

Its not that people are judging you, its how you came across I guess. No one is here to get you. I think its mostly coming from us women that have been in our teens and dated guys a lot older. I look back now and wonder what a 23 year old man wanted with a 17 year old.

Because now I look at 17 year olds and all I see are babies. I think that people are just trying to save you the hurt that we all have gone through (with older men or in general).

I guess the point is, is just to have fun and not be ashamed to be your age. And being a freshman in high school, your tastes in men will drastically change from then till you graduate. :D

(I never had an actual boyfriend till I was a senior, but you will learn boys are really stupid at that age and its almost easier to not have one.) :D

Hehe... I never had a boyfriend till I was 20!! And even then.. I only started dating because my family and friends bugged me about it... so I said fine and started dating LOL. Ohhhhhh to be little again... when all my worries were about having matching clothes on my dolls! Dating is soooo not fun... too bad ya can't just meet a guy and get married the next day (and have him be perfect *dreams*). Maybe now that I'm dating an educated, and employed, man.. it'll be better LOL. Lazy, unemployed drunks = BAD BAD BAD!

/rant off =P

Gintha said:
too bad ya can't just meet a guy and get married the next day (and have him be perfect *dreams*).

lol thats what happened to me. (well close). I swore off men cause I was so disgusted then met my husband (we knew we were going to get married the first weekend we spent together).

Sometimes it just happens, I never believed my mom, but its true. We're going on 3 years and he's my best friend :D ahhh (you may now be sick lol)

Wow the topic changed!

gurl...I thought I knew everything when I was 14 and I did some silly stuff. Come to think of it, I also did silly stuff at 16, 18, etc!! -I think I'm finally starting to find my sensible side at 27!

I'm sure you don't want people to get you the wrong way but you also presented yourself a little differently in each post. One minute he's your boyfriend...the next he's some guy in a chatroom. Which is it? :shrugs:

I think people get into 'close' relationships with strangers on the net because often it's safer than actually meeting a real person and having to deal with reaality but in your case I must ask, -What's stopping you from chatting in real life to 'real-flesh-and-blood' guys?

I'm betting that when you think back to Mr. sixhundredandfortyseven-piercings guy in 10 years time, you'll just think 'ewwww, yucky -what a creep'.

-and if you ever have a daughter one day I'm sure you'll be doing everything you can to keep those kinds of guys away from her!

Preita, Thomas asked me to move in with him after 4 days and 3½ years on, we're engaged! -so I have to agree with you there, sometimes jumping in head first can be just wonderful!

princess said:
Preita, Thomas asked me to move in with him after 4 days and 3½ years on, we're engaged! -so I have to agree with you there, sometimes jumping in head first can be just wonderful!

Hey if only we'd known what a difference a GOOD guy makes lol. Heavens knew how it worked, it just did.

It helps that Matt's a honey too lol and what woman wouldn't want a potter? (The ceramics not the plant :rolleyes: )

Anywho...Tattoos! YEAH lol :D I really want a new one, but what to get?! (I need to incorporate current arm tattoos because they look a little masculine ! LOL)

Hey Bubbles, When I was bartending I had a customer with the same your name tatoo. I cannot count how many drinks he suckered off people by telling them "Hey, I have your name tatood on my arse". It was a riot!

((Well.. I moved in with my ex fiance after ohhh a week... was great till he met the other girl... grrrrrrr still would rip her open if I ever saw her again... did I mention we were trying to get pregnant when he started sleeping with her? And she knew that too *scowls and grumbles*))

I love that "Your Name" tattoo LOL.. my friend has that one on her boob haha. Just found out the guy that did my tattoo doesn't do them anymore! Now I gotta find someone new to do my other 2 ~,~ Thats soooo annoying... hes AWESOME. Maybe I can talk him into it LOL... only other person I know does tats for big bands (Metallica and G'n'R and a bunch of others) but hes only home for Christmas.. and I just spent all my money on snakes hehe... oops?

Yeah, Kristen, I am not judging you, and I'm sorry if you took what I said that way.

When I was 17 I moved out of my parent's house and in with a 27 year old man, who w/in 6 months was abusing me emotionally and physically. I kept it all hidden from my family, they had NO idea the kid of hell I chose for myself. I got out after a year, finally. You THINK you would never get into a situation like that, but believe me that many times older men actually seek out young girls so they can manipulate them, and that is exactly what they do.

So of course I was concerned when I saw your post! And IMHO a grown man who wants to discuss penis piercings with 14 YO girls is kinda scary. But YOU I wouldn't judge, okay? Just stay safe, and take care of yourself. :) It took me 10 years after that nightmare to be able to commit to a relationship because I was so scared . . . don't do that to yourself!!

Watch out, this post is actually ON topic1 ;-p

My first tat is one of a dragon I designed myself, it's done when I was 22 on my left shoulder. My Chinese birth sign is a dragon, that's why, and I just love them dragons.

Like half a year later I inked the Chinese sing of the draon on my left ankle. Now I think that one didn't really 'add' a lot but it's not bothering me, and it still is very black and sharply lined.

3 years ago I got me a tat of the logo of my favorite band In Extremo on my left upperarm, not only for being a fan but also it looks interesting and mysterious. It's supposed to be carved in wood, so it's meant to be not really perfectly lined.

May 5th of this year I got me a tribal/horse combination 'cause I've been into horse since I was 10. I drawed the horse from a photo, using 'carbon'? paper (put beneath the photo, then following the lines on the photo with a pencil, which copies onto a piece of paper laying beneath it all). The tribals I designed myself by head. The tat-artist adjusted the horse to tattoable and more natural but left the tribals all the same. I wanted purple to color up the tribal and the artist came with this, awesome isn't it? This tat is my biggest proud of them all!

Attachments

• tattoo-draak.jpg
    tattoo-draak.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 316
  • tattoo-chin-teken.jpg
    tattoo-chin-teken.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 317
  • tattoo-inex-close-up.jpg
    tattoo-inex-close-up.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 317
  • paardentattoo.jpg
    paardentattoo.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 317
sorry for the 3rd post; I have a tongue piercing since I was about 22. I wear a ring in it, to me that make sit a special one, see the pic!

Attachments

• tongpiercing.jpg
    tongpiercing.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 315
Just saying...most people, when they hear pink hair and piercings, they think of a punk, and I personally am not. I just like pink hair and piercings! LOL!

corny_gurl333 said:
Just saying...most people, when they hear pink hair and piercings, they think of a punk, and I personally am not. I just like pink hair and piercings! LOL!
I know, I'm just yankin' your chain.

Pic of the left nipple is first. Tat on the back of my neck is second (actually xerox of pattern), last is matching tats on the inside of both biceps. I have more ink but only have a few pics now.

Attachments

• Nip.JPG
    Nip.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 285
  • neck.JPG
    neck.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 285
  • inner.JPG
    inner.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 285
Back