• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Forget the Snakes! What do YOU look like?"

Damn Vinman!! you got some sexy legs ;) LOL :D I thought it was a kiddie blanket at first too hehe Must be the satin around the edges or something hehe

If you look colsely you will see it is a satan robe not a baby blanket where is you mind man. my friend has a blue robe , You cant tell a womans robe from a baby blanket:shrugs::shrugs::shrugs:

Did you mean Satin robe? hehe Although I do think I prefer SATAN! Robe :-D

This is very interesting, I have always wondered what a lot of the people on here look like. I am not one of the popular posters but here is what I look like

10-07012.jpg

How bout my toes :eek1:...lmao I swear we did not take one photo together or apart..so this is all I have..sigh, we did take tons of video..hehe
Add a bottle of Corona, and you've got yourself a new commercial. :cheers:

regards,
jazz

If that's not a Satan Robe, I don't know what is! That image is forever burned into my retinas...

Nanci

you can tell by CALIVIK comment that he must not buy his wife anything sexy or else he would have known that it is a robe that goes over a teddy

you can tell by CALIVIK comment that he must not buy his wife anything sexy or else he would have known that it is a robe that goes over a teddy
I'm not even going to pursue your lingerie expertise, v=man. But if it was to go with your outfit, I'd have chosen black or gold, not pink!

I'm not even going to pursue your lingerie expertise, v=man. But if it was to go with your outfit, I'd have chosen black or gold, not pink!

I did not have any say or choice, Most of the chick's in my old crowd are more larger than me. No girlfriend at that time ,so that was out . It was hard to find anything that fit. I'm standing in my underwares trying on everythig in gods creation. It was the weiredist thing there I was with all friends sisters and girlfriends in my draws:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I did not have any say or choice, Most of the chick's in my old crowd are more larger than me. No girlfriend at that time ,so that was out . It was hard to find anything that fit. I'm standing in my underwares trying on everythig in gods creation. It was the weiredist thing there I was with all friends sisters and girlfriends in my draws:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now that is possibly as good as Dale's man-boobs imagery:laugh01:

Ha! I've been having fun scaring the trick-or-treaters. The addition of Elie growling at 'em in low light meant no eggs on my door this year!

I don't have any good digital Halloween photo's, but I have a bad one.lol Here's a pic in the spirit of Halloween, me getting ready to scare the kids, and me and my wife

Attachments

• HolloweenAustin.jpg
    HolloweenAustin.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 367
  • suprisingkids.jpg
    suprisingkids.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 368
  • WeddingPA.jpg
    WeddingPA.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 366
Yall if I showed the upper part of my pic I would have to kill you all!! (it was not a nudest beach either :eek1:) Sorry no Miss January here! lol I leave that one to all the Vin Man & his lady friends...lol

Nanci~ LMAO!!

Vinman that is a baby blanket! I do know my lingerie & that is no VS! OWN UP!! lol :dancer:

J9 love the pic! We are headed out w/ the kids in a few hrs & some of the neighbors dress up, pretty fun!

here's some more photos
10-07014.jpg

This is the beach right off our Hotel (Four Seasons) in Kona Hawaii (looks like a post card eh?)
10-07019.jpg

10-07018.jpg

Here's the view from our balcony, its a man made lagoon.
10-07010.jpg

10-07031.jpg

ooops I do have a pic of hubby..lol
10-07030.jpg

ooops & a pic of me snorkeling in the lagoon
10-07033.jpg

me again (Gary snuck this pics in w/out me knowing! ARGH!!)
10-07032.jpg

</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Back